Reviews for Bender's Match
All Glory chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
The show is "Everbody Loves Hypnotoad". Just throwing that out there.
Your mom chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Kihlala Sisters chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Thats how Cyborg is born lol love it!
DeadlyWriter chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
very cool keep it up
shadow-dog18 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
oh i think this story is funny and i really like it so keep up the great work.
Miya McFly chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Person who likes chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Good story.
Totally recommend
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Oh my God! You live!
MagicPotatoes chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I like how you've portrayed the other character's well; they act just like the way they were written on the show. And am very glad you created a character that fits well with Bender's characterization, rather than changing Bender's character to fit what I can only imagine (as you admit this in the summary of this fanfic) is your self insert.

Mandy seems like quite an enjoyable character, even if abit mary sue-ish however sometimes good interesting characters need a few mary sue traits, and so far it hasn't gotten to the point it'd bother me too much. The comedy also has got quite good timing, and as I said, is a good portrayal of Bender's anti-human mindset. Personally, I would enjoy to see abit more of his ego shown, however as far as character's go, all of them act very much how they were written.

There are a view typos in the prose which can easily be fixed, and the scenes, a little short however that would make sense if this were to be your own little episode, or even a movie if perhaps you introduce something else equally engaging going on with the other characters. That was one of my biggest questions: what exactly were they raising money for, for the Planet Express Ship? for fuel? food for Nibbler? food for themselves? Though I suppose all shall be revealed in the next update? ;D

Although I don't mind the majority of the fan fic being Bender and Mandy's relationship, whether or not he'll be able to handle her ambitious cold heart, if perhaps deep down she has a soft spot and that soft spot is reserved for someone like him, if he can commit to that, or to any form of relationship for that matter. Setting this story up with characters matching the ones I enjoy on the show, goes a good way to ensuring that I'll be back for more, to see how this story plays out.

A well written representation of what would likely be Bender's ideal match. One of the best Futurama fics I've read so far. And awaiting next update.

IceWizard121 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story so far. Update soon please!
Irken Bell chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Kewl. I luv. I like how lazy Fry is. Just like the show.
samanthatm chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
can't wait for the next chapter.
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Awesome! You updated! And she's sponsoring them? Awesome ness!
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ha! This story's great! Are you gonna continue updating?