Reviews for Let Sleeping Dragons Lie
Lala chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awwz
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aw this was short and sweet. I liked it :)
Emma chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I liked it you sure got Sokka right with his bad comebacks.
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cute
j-u-l-i-a'tardis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
THIS! omg that was great! loved it
Dillon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was very sweet. There are a few minor chages I would make, just single words, a minor thing with the sex scene, and one awkward bit of phrasing, but nothing major. If you'd like me to beta this and you like my suggestions (and can deal with a very sporadic beta reader, as I haven't done much writing or beta work since my first year of college; something like 8 years ago, before I had kids, a husband, and a job) I could be willing to beta as you need it, at least until you find someone better or more available. Let me know!
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ah x3 So well written 3 Proof read (I'd think so from the way there are no errors to be seen), and put together quite well 3 It's refreshing to see someone putting effort into their work, rather than trying to defend that they have no beta / Spell check function 3 You made my night ;3 3 -as did the yaoi 3
Haitorei chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
cute )
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was wonderful! I love it!
TearsofMoon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
aww very nice job i love it you should write more of these 2!
Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw, very cute! I really liked Sokka's mental voice, and the emotion behind the lemon. It's clear that they're equals despite their differing roles. Something about Sokka recognizing what Zuko needs to unwind, and Zuko acknowledging that, really struck a chord with me. Like I said, it's very sweet. Both parties sincerely care for each other. I did stumble a little over this part: "I knew he didn't mean to be so rough, not that I really cared, but I also knew that he needed this. He needed to relieve the stress that was building, and this was better then having to clean up another ash pile of what was once our room." The way it's worded made it sound, to me, as if Sokka's trying to convince himself. First he says he doesn't mind Zuko being rough, and then he says it's "better than-" the alternative. I see what you're trying to say, but I thought I'd offer some feedback on that bit of writing. But continuing the feedback sandwich, I really like everything that comes after that. Mmm, biceps. Mmm, fluff. 3 I hope you write more in this fandom, because I definitely enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This isnt bad, a little skippy but you seem to flow things nicely, im always willing to help... but i have no idea what a beta is. is it a prof reader?
bduygr8gru2fgri2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i thought it was really cute, i liked it a lot!
PrussianTails chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I actually think this has potential to even have a few more chapters. With the whole, I chuckled, "We gonna finally tell them I'm not just your advisor, but your fiancée?"
Yukiko no Kyuubi no Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
AWWW! It was PERFECT! So cute! XD Perfect mix of fluff and *ahem* OTHER things!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »