Reviews for Forever Constant
Guest chapter 41 . 7/5/2014
YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED

*PTERODACTYL SCREECH*

I love this i love now you write thanku for writing this its brilliant beyond words
MRose5 chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
This is AMAZING. PLEASE update soon
Guest chapter 39 . 3/25/2013
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.
im flattered! u mentioned me :)
(yes i read the authors notes. i figured that they are there for a reason, so i read them)
i wonder if he'll figure it out...
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 38 . 3/25/2013
I feel So sorry for Owen...
Guest chapter 38 . 3/24/2013
did Owen hear her and Jack talking? the ending bit. did he?
Guest chapter 38 . 3/24/2013
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.

does Owen know who Faith is? like, what she is?

nice chap. sad, but nice.
Fionn Rose chapter 37 . 3/7/2013
Can't wait to see what happens when Faith and Owen meet!

In terms of the swearing, it's actually pretty mild. Bloody barely counts as a swear word here in the UK as it is so widely used e.g in Harry Potter series which in the beginning was rated PG (for kids). Bloody is more of a descriptive word to be honest, one that I've been using since our equivalent of Elementary School with no repercussions. One step up from bloody you have the word bugger which, like bloody, is very versatile e.g "You're a complete and utter bugger" or "Where on Earth is that buggering bus?!" However it is usually used as an insult. After that you have feck and shite, alternate forms of fuck and shit respectively that we decided to nick from the Irish. Then you get words like piss, dick and arse, this aren't to be used in front of the Grandparents or young children but apart from that they are used quite often. Finally you have fuck and shit, which is only beaten by a certain word beginning with C and rhyming with the word hunt that a lot of people have problems with.

Some other fun swear words that can be used are Twat, Pillock, Bullocks, Berk (which is a diluted form of a certain C word derived from Cockney Rhyming Slang), Shag, Wanker etc.
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 37 . 3/7/2013
Owens character was just as I imagined it (language was fine as far as I could tell) Even though your chapters are short I do enjoy the content put into them. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/2/2013
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.

oh, sorry! i was just so busy and could review. im reviewing now tho!

i like the idea of Faith meeting Owen. so cool. ong Jack knows her name now!
Chimaera.me chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
ok, I just started reading your story so don't jell at me for not reviewing earlier ;) I think it is fantastic, really wonderful and funny. It does remind me of some other fanfic 'the gallifreyan' from writless as it has the same sort of plot. (Also a superb fanfic) Well actually it is quite different now I think of it, but it has the same feeling to it.

You said something about her being faith, but I had to go looking in the Tardiswiki who she was and what her connection with Owen was. (yeah bad memory, I know) Wich I was to lazy to do until after reading all the chapters you put up. It does make sense now, but it was a bit confusing.

I don't really know what you should do with her during the Miracle. I don't know if she really would be affected; people in the graves didn't return, did they? So I think she would just continue to be there. She does not really live and she was made not-living long before the miracle.
At the other hand she can't be completely dead, not like Owen I mean. She was 450 years old she would have some injuries! So you could turn her normal again, although I would be sorry for Jack, that would be really sad.
Bit of a rambling review, but I hope you don't mind :)
Grimbeeper chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
Brilliant, this story has captivated me and I love it.
I wish there was some hard criticism to belt at you, but their isn't. I find it perfect. And how can I criticize perfection? This takes the cake, the apple pie, and the bananas too. Bananas are good.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/7/2013
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.

luv this chap! and im sorry if i didnt review, i just got the memos!
powerstaark chapter 31 . 11/3/2012
I like this story. If Torchwood continues I hope that the little girl will return. Of course the actress, Skye Bennett, will be older by now but it is possible that she might just have a very slow aging process, just like Jack. We know so little about her and she's only appeared twice in Torchwood, so I'd like to see her again, although I don't think it is very likely that the writers will bring her back.

I agree with your theory about the girl. I think she is Faith and that she was ressurrected by the Ressurrection Gauntlett and did defeat Duroc, or Death. However Faith's apparent agelessness is still a mystery; as far as I know, the Ressurrection Gauntlett doesn't actually stop someone from aging. Actually the left Ressurrection Gauntlett can cause someone to age very quickly because it turned Martha Jones into a woman of about 80. We don't even know for sure if Faith is actually a Human; she might be an extremely long lived species, maybe even a Time Lady hybrid like River Song (the Doctor can sense other full Time Lords but he can't sense hybrids). The left Ressurrection Gauntless might have a mind of its own since it was capable of attacking Martha, although it is more likely that Duroc was manipulating it, so maybe the Gauntlett, or Duroc, can also choose whether someone should age or not. Maybe Duroc considered agelessness to be revenge for Faith defeating him, since it means she basically suffers the same curse as Jack, albeit presumably without the coming back to life part.

Anyway, speculation aside, I like the fact that you are expanding on Jack and Faith's relationship. Please do continue; I want to know more about their mysterious connection, and I'd also like it if Faith talked to Jack more openly about her past. It's also good that you're having Faith form a bond with the Doctor. I hope they actually meet at some point.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/18/2012
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.

OMG SHE MET THE DOCTOR! Even if it wasnt quite meeting face to face, but OMG!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Dark Goddess Of Shadows here.

sorry i havent been able to review for the other chapters, family stuffhad happened so i couldnt check my email.

depressed Faith... love it! it seems IC and thats usually impossible for peeps nowadays :(

i wonder what happened to strengthen their bond...

the "Toclafane" are ignoring her because shes "dead" right? like my idea? *smiles hopefully*

if so, THANKS FOR USING MY IDEA!

if not, thanks for writing an awesome story.

-Dark