Reviews for The Larks, still bravely singing
A wonderfully, well written, and lovely story.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
Truly a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/27/2015
I almost never review, but I loved this story so much I just had to! I always wanted Mary to take a more active role in the war effort, she didn't do a great deal, which disappointed me a bit in canon. I loved absolutely all of this, especially that they called two of their children William and Valerie! I thought Cora's objection to Finn was fraction OOC, but it's your story. And it was awesome that no matter how many times Robert told her not to, Mary kept going back to France. Also you really had me worried that Sybil and Matthew would die! I was so relieved when we found out Sybil would walk again! Anyway, sorry for not reviewing more chapters, but I don't see the point if I can post a long review for one. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
This was probably my favorite fic. So wonderfully written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
A beautiful war love story. First time reader.
luvgoround chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
Wonderful ending. and you did a fine job of writing this story.
luvgoround chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
too heart-wrenching
luvgoround chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Please don't let Matthew have a sad end...please. He must come back to her
luvgoround chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
thank you for giving us the wedding night. I love Matthew's enthusiasm and told Anna and Bates to skidaddle. Lovely.
luvgoround chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Absolutely wonderful chapter. Loved Matthew's speech and ending with their song...lovely.
luvgoround chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Yay Granny! Mary & Matthew's champion - and Isobel too, of course.
luvgoround chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
Wow - that last paragraph - I love this story.
luvgoround chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Robert's way too overbearing for his own good. He wanted them to marry all along - so what was his problem - not doing things properly. he really has forgotten what war is like. Thought they might get together at least once while they were at Downton. Poor Mary.
luvgoround chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Ahhh finally...
luvgoround chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Yes Major Dr. - Matthew needed to hear that!