Reviews for Misdirected Mystery
Belanore chapter 4 . 2/21
I love this story. Thank You very much and I hope You will write more stories alike.
IberisGalloway chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I loved it! Despite it being 27K words, I still wish it was longer*pouts* I am a greedy greedy person:p
I really love how the story came together. I wish there was more Kagami/Kuro as well as Aomine/Kuro but beggars can't be choosers. Good read and do keep writing more:)
Craving.for.Icecream chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Is it bad that I really loved how you killed off Kagami? I mean, I like Kagami, he's cool, but he was in the way of AoKuro and seeing as it is my fav kurobasu pairing, I really loved how you let it end. I was so happy when you revealed everything in the 3rd chapter, ha, I just love this pairing xD And the whole Kiseki no Sedai thing was awesome as well :D
midnightrose12206 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
i feel very conflicted about this story. its great no doubt but i wanted to spaz when kuroko betrayed kagami and kagami was forced to kill himself T_T i have a soft spot for that idiot. but great story either way!
Anna chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I'm so incredibly amused at how well I accepted and rationalized that the Kiseki no Sedai group and all their dirty work was for the best in the end. Only you and your fic could do this to me, making me accept Kagami and Momoi's death and all their assassinations. Their happy endings were so adorable, especially Aomine and Kuroko's
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I really really liked this story! It was great and wonderful! It was done so perfectly, I can't express how awesome it was! I love that they had an overarching goal and I am a bit sad that Kagami had to die, but it was necessary. Keep up the great work!
Ballad of Sinners chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
I can't remember how much time it took me to read all the Fanfic, but the third chapter was so amazing and a lot of more things that when I usually skip paragraphs to read it faster, I read everything D: After reading the first chapter I was kind of waiting to the Kiseki no Sedai to appear, kind of knowing that they would have a big role inside; but I never expected it to be the way you wrote it! Really awesome, and even though I don't really know much about mystery, I think that you really did a great job with that. Wah, I have a lot in mind to ramble about, but my english isn't good enough for me to express, so I ask your forgiveness for all the nonsense. Almost everything I have to say about your story is that I loved it, and that the scene in which everyone was saying their goodbyes or thanking each others after killing Kagami...I kind of laugh at that. There was a dead person with them, and still they were acting all normal and friendly that...yeah, I found it kind of funny. Once again, sorry for all the nonsense, but I kind of...wanted to write a lot in this review /; Greetings, hope to read another awesome story of yours anytime soon! n/w/n!