Reviews for Split Personality
KingIchi chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
You write like you have no experiencences with the elements you are using. The dialogue you use just is stupidly wrong... These are humans, not robots.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Ehmnnnn...I disliked Kyoko for most of it lmao. Not that that's your fault, it actually means you did a good job ."''. I loved the ending though :)
p.m.evena chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god! The Ren here is so so so so so lustful, but...Ilike THAT!
Iwaya chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
The ending felt rushed but I did enjoy reading this AU. It was rather entertaining. I like it! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
me encanto, creo que estuvo muy bien, yo no hubiese cortado lo que pasaba en el último capitulo, pero para ser una historia corta está excelente. Felicitaciones
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I really enjoyed this fanfiction really entertaining and well written, congratulations and please always remains so.

Kiss.
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Oh. My. God. That was so good! I loved how Sho got the crap beaten out of him in the end! :D
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
what a lovely story :)

-christinemay
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Wish it were longer! Awesome story and plot!
11Shadows chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
This was a good read. I liked how the premise of the story was university based, I even surprisingly liked that they were OOC. Your limes were well written and not over the top, so good job there. I am somewhat sorry that it ended so quickly but I also thought the ending was perfect. Nice job. :)
onik21 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Really nice ending.I loved it!
onik21 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
And the plot thickens!
onik21 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Ha ha ha! How interesting:D
onik21 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I really love all the characters here:)
onik21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013