Reviews for Eternal Love
zhouhua00 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ah my dear:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story.

Instead of both dying tragically young, I LOVE to read that they both came to the modern world, dealt with all the challenges, succeeded with prosperous enterprises, and lived happily ever after.

This is even better than Elysian Fields because, let's face it, Alexander is going to get bored in Elysian Fields very fast since there is no challenges, new conquests for him. I love to see him face daunting challenges in the modern world. I bet Alexander would love that as well!

Hua
Norrsken chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dear Yumemakure,

Lovely and imaginative. I enjoy it to see Alexander and Hephaestion together in our modern days, also that they share a prosperous enterprise! :) Of course women would be the greatest admirors of *our Hephaestion.

All the best wishes and many thanks for sharing,

/ NorthernLight
Lysis chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is an intersting story of a modern take on Alexander and Hefestion. Good sense of place, etc., the characters are intersting. I'm glad Hephaistion got better, we want them well, and live and happy. :D
PhaiFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Very unique story line, and I like it! Of course men and women both responded to Hephaestion's picture! How could you not? :)
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hello,

Ohhhh! I love stories set in the future and what I love the most about this one is that Alexander and Hephaistion are together instead of dying _ Owww! Their guardian angel is called Nick *giggles* That was cute.

It was very original because in almost all the other stories about them in the future the boys reincarnate but this was very different.

Thank youuuuuu!