Reviews for In a Winter Month
paranoid-mandroid chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I am really enjoying this fic! Can't wait for an update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Pleeeaaasee update
f-romanoff-13 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Please continue?!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Update this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is sooooo good, please, please continue.
100th Reviewer chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I'm your 100th reviewer. And therefore you need to listen to me when I say UPDATE. Please. This story is absolutely amazing and I can't wait for Natasha and Tony to talk about the problem. C'mon, please update. It's been way too long, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
BananaLollypop chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
More? Plleeaassee? Pretty please? *looks adorable and pleads with puppy-dog eyes and everything*
Stacie chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please update again? This is a wonderfully well-written story and I would love to know how it turns out. Please :(
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Please Continue! This is amazing!
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
So glad I found this story...and that you you started writing again just as I found it, is a huge bonus! Keep up the good work
Liz chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
SO GOOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG
the interactions between the characters are just so well written and just everything yep.
Cant wait til the next one!:D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I love your Tony Stark banter. He is so witty and funny but you can tell that he really cares about his friends and has a heart of gold. Picturing him sliding $300 under Jadvyga's closed door was funny and cute.

And well, I adore and am in awe with how well you write Clint and Natasha and their partnership...and we even get a glimpse of Clintasha too. :) That kiss in the bathrm and them his suggestions after was awesome. And how he handled and comforted the dying warehouse guard was heartbreaking.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I adore your Tony and Pepper. They are so awesome together! He is so smitten with her and his guilt in trying to make a sneaky get away at night was so much fun to read. :) And absolutely love how tender you write Natasha and Clint's partnership. Beautiful. And it nice to picture a motherly figure spoiling Clint and Natasha since they both never had that.
AWall chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I am thrilled to see more of this story! Grateful you are continuing it.
Trinilynn chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
wow this is a breath of fresh air. good job