Reviews for Attraction
6purplecats chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I have to say I would have never expected to find a fanfic that paired these two up, but I'm glad I did! This was actually quite interesting, makes me wish there had been more interaction between Gray and Mystogan in the actual story, hehe. Great job, it was short but definitely worth the read.
4701rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I laughed SO freakin' hard when I read that last A/N . . . pffft! *breaks down laughing at the memory* Plez make another chapter! Please! It's too angsty otherwise!
Flyingshadow451 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow! This is soooooo awesome! My favorite character, Mystogan, paired up with my second favorite character, Gray! Warm fuzzies are swallowing me whole...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Definitely a crack paring for me
smexyforever chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Really good !

this fandom needs more yaoi,
especially this pairing, so thanks!
Yuzurin chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Mystogan X Gray XD! Please make this pair again :D
chippo843 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
It was cute! I like it.
SnowShiro-Kitsune14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Kyaaaaaa!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
I was actually curious if I could find this pairing here and thinking that there,s no way there are but...
I WAS SO HAPPY I WAS NEARLY IN TEARS WHEN I FOUND THIS!
I so LOVE you for making these, I hope you could make one like this again...and if you do... I'll definitely reading it the moment I see it!
this is amazing and I love it though I wish it were longer...
but at least I got to read a good one so it doesn't matter and I'm really gratefull for you're admiration to them to actually pair them up!
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
sweet? :3
I like them both and the way you described them :)
very nice one shot :D
azab chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i really loved it a lot somehow they really are perfect together
Otaku-Shi chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved it! Perfect pairing! when i looked up stories for gray and jellal... their was nothing and i was like 'WTF!? WHYY!?' so i thank you for making one!
JuneSparks chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Cute story! :D Never would have thought that the 2 of them would b together! But maybe more chapters...?
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Those two are so cute together I hope you will write more stories with them :)
Fullbusterrulesmyheart chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww it's just a one-shot? really? i was looking forward to more chapters :(

damn! i can't use my puppy eyes and voice here. nor can you see me pouting that you get convinced to make it a multi-chapter.

convinced? please?

anyways the story is awesome. i always searched for gray x mystogan but dang! there isn't.

glad you made one.

please think again about my request.

nice story once again :)
Rewinsan chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
wow. . It's cute! Why don't you make a longer story? you're the first author who wrote this couple and I wish you write more :D