Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Legend of the ShiroYaksha
Renu chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Question what happened to chifuyu? Other than that good story though.
P-and-P chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
please rewrite or continue
Noble1998 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
please rewrite it as i've never read the 1st story before
dijohn chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
rewrite
Hibiki chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Yes, you should rewrite the story. I like this story very much and i already forget what the 1st chap about. Hope you rewrite it.
Ressan chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
This is great story you should continue it atleast, for a rewrite it should be if you are up to do it and then continue, since you could introduce new ideas and stuff.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
One more thing I forgot to put in my review for chapter 10, please have more Madoka and Chifuyu sweetness and goodness. Less OCs and more focus on existing canon girls and characters
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
You should rewrite it. But do please upload the deleted chapters as well. I have been waiting for a long time for an update to your story. I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Yes please. start this story from the start . I a really like this story please can you please rewrite it!? Sorry I did not read the frist story but I really love what happens in the story. So pretty please can you not stop theis story!?
I cannot wait for the update so please make it fast please!?
Noroi chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
both would be good im still a bit depressed that the chapters of the story that inspired this got delated but thats my opinion tust your self you write ppretty good fics thank you
Zimbolical chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
i think you should continue and re-upload the earlier chapters
lajoie21 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
your choice , your decision but just bring back the story from the beginning after all. It's good to read .
Oslight chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
You know you can always re-upload the deleted chapters... but I think you should restart the story since you have more experience as a writer than last year.

And also, $%$ YEAH! You have no idea how long I've waited for the continuation of this story.
fujin of shadows chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Rewriting it would be a better choice
rahul negi chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
hey please upload previous chapters bro
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »