Reviews for Weasley Girl
turtlepearlove chapter 15 . 9/16
I absolutely adored this fic. It was funny, charming and completely engaging. I am so looking forward to the next edition
InquisitorCOC chapter 14 . 9/16
Excellent story, I hope you can eventually finish the series.

This Ronnie is significantly smarter and stronger than Book Ron. I like her a lot! More so than Hermione. I really wish Ronnie would get Harry in the end.
turtlepearlove chapter 4 . 9/16
I absolutely agree with your portrayal of Snape. Hes a bully, he even calls Hermione a know-it-all, hes unnecessarily mean to all his students. People seem to think that just because he loved Lilly it redeems him, when in fact joining the death eaters was something he did voluntarily and would have continued to do so if it wasn't for his friends death.
Ash chapter 13 . 8/24
I'm thrilled with your characterization of Hagrid. He's often overlooked in Canon and Canon as an adult, whose had his own struggles, and with his own opinions (such as his own disapproval of Snapes attitude). I like that he gives Snape a little reality check. Bravo!
Ophelia chapter 11 . 7/4
Harry, silly, it's a different kind of stone!
Ophelia chapter 10 . 7/4
This is a great story! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it, and are continuing to do so. I wonder what would happen with Sirius? And I hope Harry finds out how epic Snape is, eventually.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 15 . 6/24
I've never seen a story with a female Ron. This was s great story. Very original.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 15 . 6/20
Bright, somewhat caricaturistic characters. Apparently, Draco was not taught politeness, if he uses brute force like this. He alienated not only Hermione and Ronnie, but Harry and Neville too. Not good for diplomatics. But then, Lucius had fist fight with Arthur, too, so not good with stealth, either.
Thestrals are brilliant.
Harry, Hermione, Ronnie, I personally think that Dumbledore's and Snape's actions are enough to consider them both unworthy of title of Professor, and Hogwarts in its current state unfit to be a school. Since Hogwarts is the only educational institution in Magical Britain, I strongly recommend moving to a different country. Taking into account potential language barrier, an English-speaking country, such as USA or Canada or Australia, would be preferable. Thorough study of foreign relations of Magical Britain would be helpful to determine the location which would provide the best protection from Dumbledore's influence, taking into account that he holds numerous seats of power, besides his obvious position as Headmaster of Hogwarts. While Beauxbatons and Durmstrang obviously have good enough relations with Hogwarts, I haven't heard of Dumbledore being on such friendly terms with Headmasters of magical schools on other continents. Hopefully, goblins and muggles both would provide means of escaping Dumbledore's influence swift and thorough enough that by the time the esteemed veteran of the first World War catches up with our freedom fighters, they have found protection in like-minded society.
Harry, remember what Hermione told you about Bellatrix and Neville's parents: whatever Severus Snape did, he did not force Voldemort to kill Potters, it was Voldemort's choice to kill them.
Whatever exit Professor Snape knew, Quirrell might have dissolved into ashes, if Voldemort is unlucky enough. Ahh, darn Invisibility cloak...
"That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard!" Agree with Ronnie, about love alone being protection.
Snape is fairly correct in his words about Maraudeurs. I do not know enough about how exactly he met transformed werewolf face-to-face, but it would have been life-threatening situation even for a prepared adult wizard. For student, and unprepared one, it's life-threatening thrice. The ensuing biased decisions to give no punishment to Gryffindors-Maraudeurs and to make the victim-Slytherin give a vow of secrecy are unfair by themselves. Add to that life debt to one of tormentors...
Even if the werewolf was just an intangible illusion, and not a real threat, it would still have been vicious enough "prank" to warrant expulsion of all those who thought it up, who let it happen.
And I disagree with Poppy's threats against Severus, just because of accident in detention. Wasn't it well-established that it was not Severus's fault that somebody threw a cutting curse at the shelf? Do not jump to conclusions! Did the matron even have decency to apologise to Severus once she figured it out? Not that "Sorry" would cut it.
I am so tired of all these biases that I am sorely tempted to say that those who have authority to give and take points, or oversee detentions, should not be affiliated with houses. However, given how whole magical Britain thinks on Hogwarts houses too much... Let's say that detention given to students should be with both the person who gave them the detention, as primary overseer, and their Head of House, for protection from ill-rumours.
Oh, and to decrease chances of damage during the detention... Let's conduct detentions in specifically prepared bare-bones detention-rooms, where cauldrons to be cleaned are brought beforehand, maybe by house-elves. Then there will be no danger of irrelevant potions falling down, or something. And, should Severus be distracted, Minerva would take over to watch over students.
You know? I am seriously tempted to think up Hogwarts which is so perfectly safe, similar to Muggles' standards of no bias, that such atrocious things do not ever happen in it. Just not sure what the point of divergence should be...
Seriously, not going to read about Dursleys. Whatever the point of blood wards is, it should be perfectly possible to influence the "family" to be decent, not bullies, and not prejudiced. Financially, economically, legally, whatever. Otherwise, what would stop Vernon, say, from taking Harry outdoors to elsewhere and to Lucius or Voldemort? Are you just relying on security through obscurity aka "Voldemort will not know where Harry is, and hence will not be able to get him"?
I understand that it would take a strong influence, and notable involvement, to provide blood-related and at the same time well-feeling family for Harry, especially given how deep-rooted Petunia's dislike of magic is, but it would improve lives of all people involved.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 6/12
I'm waiting till the next chapter till I see where you take this before I decide whether I drop this fic
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 6/12
This was a crazy chapter. I wonder if Harry will still play quiditch
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 6/11
This was an excellent chapt r
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 6/10
This was such a interesting first chapter I look forward to where you take this
Veedramon chapter 15 . 6/5
Heh, funny.
Veedramon chapter 14 . 6/5
Well, the diary will be interesting.
Veedramon chapter 13 . 6/5
Now he can expend all day brewing potions, while fearing for his life.