Reviews for Weasley Girl
(Seriously, are there any fanfic writers who manage to write full AU stories for all seven years, and keep interest throughout? If you know of any, let me know!)

"The Professors' Point of View" by alittleinsane963.
Granted, it's not an AU, but a retelling of the books from a different POV, and it's only into book 6 at 108 chapters, but still.
The author also wrote a 107 chapter long story about all 7 years of the Marauders.
Harry can actually see threstals. It's not as if he was asleep when voldie barged into his room. The rest can't see them. From Canon.
You really put a lot of thought into this. Can't wait to see where it goes
Stormwing89 chapter 2 . 4/18
I was wondering why Snape was even worse to Harry than originally, then I realized. It must look a lot like he's setting up a new version of the Marauders. Neville is plump, shy,, and rather a wreck at magic at this point, like Pettigrew was. Ron is fiery and loyal, prejudiced against Slytherins, and very close to Harry, like Sirius. And Hermione is very intelligent and studious, like Remus, though more bossy. And they got into trouble with Malfoy on the train, like the Marauders did with Snape- or so he sees it anyway. So despite Harry being more polite in this story, Snape is seeing him as his father even stronger than before. Nice job setting the situation up, I'm really enjoying this story.
Greensword101 chapter 1 . 4/13
I saw this on TV Tropes (Congrats, by the way). I read this chapter last summer and wanted to review now. This. Was. Amazing. It felt like reading the real book. I'm trying to write a HP fanfic but wanted to figure out how to write it properly (your writing was part of the reason, I thought that a good HP fanfic should be able to mimic JK Rowling's style without stealing it.

Ronnie was great. I think Ron is a good character, despite what people say, because he is flawed and realistic. Ronnie lacks Ron's insecurities, but she still isn't perfect (which is, in the world of Mary Sues, is refreshing). Her dialogue sounds like it came from the books too, and pretty funny.

Love the changes you have been making in the train, one change can make all the difference. The scene with the tarantula made for a different first impression of Hermione and Neville, our Bright Witch came off more friendly towards her future best friends, that that'll make thing easier.

Love Ronnie's 'animal magnetism' by the way.

Will try to review more in the next several weeks.
lazy-kaa chapter 12 . 4/5
I think, that it turned very well. At least, those children got some experience and very big challenge to study (Hermione is happy(. So, next time they will be more prepared.
lazy-kaa chapter 9 . 4/5
Dumbledore is general, who works for the victory. Most of authors forget about it. Sometimes generals are not understood, but it does not make them sort of Voldy equal.
lazy-kaa chapter 3 . 4/5
This Ronnie is much much better and nicer than the original one :) She is funny. By the way, why not to make her substitution keeper right away?
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 4/5
It looks promising. At least, Ron-Girl is not a prat :) And there should not be artificial couple Ron and Hermione.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/3
*giggles* It's only been the 1st Chapter an' I already LOVE this!
Kakatoes chapter 15 . 3/15
Forgot to review so here I am!

Excellent story, the take on the differences brought by Ronnie are really clever/fun to read. Even though I'd prefer to read it from Ronnie PoV and that she takes a bit too much over the story if according to your wishes you just wanted to showcase a female Ron. Especially the animal power that is preponderant.

Really liked it overall!
Poetic Life chapter 4 . 2/6
Your Snape is more canon than almost any other that I've read. This entire story is written with perfect voice and characterisation, but Snape is especially perfect. I hate it when people try to excuse everything he does wrong, because while he might have initially been an innocent, he certainly wasn't by the time we see him in the books. I can see Snape reading that letter to the class quite easily, and I can even hear the tone he uses. The realisation that teachers have lives outside of classes (conversations about the letter among other teachers) is very mature. You aren't being too mean, you're writing him absolutely in character, and it's not your fault that some fans apparently don't read the books.
Romily chapter 14 . 2/3
That review is not for the chapter but the whole story.
I really liked it and enjoyed the twists and new plot the gender switch caused.
Sometimes i would have liked more descriptions (and i usually don't like those at all) - we all know hogwarts from the books and the movies but sometimes i was missing some of the magic, the wonder harry and hermione felt exploring the wizard world, neville's wonder at being included in potter's gang (neville is one of my favorite characters, so it is great to see him in this alternative version).
And i definitely missed the ghosts and some of the funny scenes like in the original story (the surprise gryffindor win in the end is another thing i missed)..
The characters all were believable and i think, in an AU things could have went the way they did here.
I am curious what new professors you might introduce us too and am looking forward to the next part.
There is just one thing that was getting on my nerves - the author's notes. I know - i don't have to read them,but when they are there i just do, and i don't need the author to tell me what is different from canon. I read the original and i read this - i noticed the differences ...
Sometimes those notes really made me feel lectured or like it's a given that readers are dumb and need special explanations. No offense - it's just my point of view and i will still keep reading.
janefanatic chapter 14 . 2/2
This was lovely. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 11 . 2/2
I wonder if the warning necklaces didn't warm up because Quirrellmort was still under the invisibility cloak?