Reviews for The one that called me Dulator
Satellizer123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Promising prologue, even though it was mostly repeated Looking forward for more.
Hasbean chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Yay, someone finally posts/updates a KK fic! In English! After a long time of checking this community and being rebuffed, you, sir/madam, have made me very, very happy.

Yes, it is true that you need to work on your spelling capitalization and use of apostrophes, but if you are using notepad it makes sense if it isn't up to snuff. You can take advantage of one of the KK betas here via DocX.

I like your content; it is very good for a first fic. I am sort of dying to see what happens in the 3rd book, but that isn't going to happen for years so I look for fics to tide me by. I like how you are going to tackle the 3rd day, filling in the gaps in canon. And lastly, I am an unashamed Denna fan, so it is good that you are going to pay special attention to her instead of bashing her. Unless you aren't, which would dampen my enthusiasm somewhat.

Whatever path you go, I shall be adding this to my alerts!
Dulator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It’s a type of tree he’s never seen before, with blue blossoms. The smell is like leather and spice and lemon, which is like his chest and the mounting board, which has been identified as roah wood. So it’s a roah tree, a rare but plausible tree that it’s possible but expensive to buy bits of. It’s not a unique tree is what I’m trying to say.

Taken from: blogs/2012/02/rothfuss-reread-the-wise-mans-fear-part-19-all-their-choices-will-be-the-wrong-ones
bowow0708 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Um. . . It's nice for a first fic.

In the waystone it won't smell like smoke, spice, lemon, and leather. Only the wood from the tree where the Cthaeh resides smells like that, not Roah.

I'll keep an eye out for this.