Reviews for Certain Dark Things
Pumpkin bells chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
wow! I really loved how their relationship is built, i actually was expecting pwp or something like that, but overall it was kind of sensitive! loved it!
Angela chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
holy crap, that made me cry, please make more. 3
LynDea chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I LOVE Loki/Natasha stuff! So much. Would it be too much to ask for more? :D
blah chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
this was so beautiful and dark and everything was done so well; you write blackfrost so beautifully.
eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
this is one of my favorite poems of all time
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was so sad, and so beautiful. Wow.
LyrisaLove chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
love it
MistakenMagic chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Pure poetry! That sonnet of Neruda's is one of my all time favourite pieces of poetry, so I was intrigued from the off - and it really is so appropriate. Your imagery is both beautiful and heart-wrenching. This is so wonderfully brutal and raw. Instant fav!
kathy.kve1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*crying* My heart! Why would you write this? It's beautifully destructive and hurtfully perfect. Not fair!
MariKilljoyP chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
"he saved you to make you love him, yes?" I can't get this line out of my mind! It's just lovely... I've read this like 2 or 3 times and I simply love that line
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So beautifully written! I just love how dysfunctional their relationship is, which to me, is very realistic in respect to their personalities. The separations of each scene into different sections, with the initial meeting being the last made this story all the more unique. I really enjoyed reading this. Great job :)
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was amazing. The ending was perfect, even though it made my stomach twist. Very good job!
M. Haggarty chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I can't stop reading and re-reading this. Bravo! If you continued to write more angsty, slightly smutty Loki/Natasha fiction...I wouldn't complain. :)
NotSorry chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
The ending made me sick, but not in a bad way. If that makes sense? There are no words, really. This was just such a beautiful, amazing story. Heartbreaking, of course... But amazing.