Reviews for Whispers Of Childhood
Aww! Loved it! :):)
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
It was sweet.
scribbleaway chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
Great stuff! Loved it! I noticed that in a couple of spots your dialogue was slightly stilted and unrealistic, but only in small areas. Oh, and you might want to remember the punctuation rules for the same. Such as: "I'm fine," she said. You tend to say: "I'm fine." She said.
scribbleaway chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
Great stuff! Sometimes you describe things in what I call a clumsy manner, but the plot makes up for it. And I think you include too many details about food. But other than that, practically flawless. And a thoroughly enjoyable read!
Ferris chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
You have a good story here. Just a little advice- your title is very dramatic, but it's kind of a mouthful. Maybe if you just used one of the phrases (you know, either Whispers of Childhood, or In the Eternal Night). I was just thinking, you took out the symbolic big guns for the title, and it kind of leaves your head spinning. Maybe if you used the whole thing in your story somehow, but only part of it for your title. It's just an idea.
starman800 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Good story, Please continue.
julz chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
fetal alcohol syndrom, it's a great fanfic and i love the storyline, but pregnant alcohol fetal alcohol syndrom,