Reviews for Of Patronuses and Professors
esthe chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Good
Sucre chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wonderfully written one-shot! Especially love the interaction between Lily and James when they're at the friendship stage but before becoming a couple - though I think Lily would deny it, but this is exactly the kind of thing which would help her realise her feelings towards James.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
:) It's sweet.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Ouch.
FREEZEiceFREEZE chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful, yet so painful! The ending was.. ouch! Adding Severus Snape was such a great twist! Keep writing! :D
an hufflepuff in a castle chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Loved the story! I laughed so much at Lily's thoughts. And it was all so cute! :D x
Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
The Snape-part was sorta, kinda... okay, that depressed me. But, overall, it was good.
AsianRapunzel chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
light and slighty fluffy at the beginning and tied nicely together with Snape's heavier thoughts
MorganaFiona chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is so great! I've read most of your one-shots and this is definitely one of my favorites. :)
Emma chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love the bit about Shape at the end! It was the perfect way to bring the whole sorry into perspective!
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You are killing me and my hands. God why cant I just leave a work of yours without reviewing. Stop being so RUDY BRILLIANT. just kidding. Do write more
bananannabeth chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is really well done, a wonderful insight to their relationship.

And the note at the end about Snape was so sad!

Bravo!
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was really cute; I loved it. I loved how well you portrayed the fact that Lily didn't fall for him over night. Like how she was friends with him, but annoyed with herself sometimes for how she felt about him, because it was JAMES POTTER for cripes sake. Lol. I always picture it sort of as an "old habits die hard" sort of thing for Lily when she starts realizing she likes him. Great job!