Reviews for The Luckiest
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
loved it!
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
It is! It is the Ben Folds song! *loves Ben Folds* Wee! *has seen Ben Folds live 5 different times!*

Yay for cute and fluffy future fic... with a Ben Folds in the title. Yay, I say. God I need more sleep. And I need to pack... College, y'know! I should be packing! *grin* You're helping me procrastinate. I love you. And your fic. With the Ben Folds song in the title.

Okay. I'll stop obsessing. My apologies. I love it that they're moving forward together. Rory with her interview, and Jess with his Random House offer. It's so refreshing to see them happy, and successful!

Yay, I say. Yay to you.
Angeleyez chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Alright, so you published this awhile ago but I love this story. Seriously. I read this awhile back on P&P and I didn't realize it was you who wrote it until now. And again, wow, you are such a great writer. This is one of my all-time favorite Rory/Jess stories.

I loved how it showed their future and they're all happy. I loved how they had a little routine while Jess typed away.

“Tough day?”

“Well, it was better than some. Like the day I almost got ran over by a bus.”

Heh. And you have funny dialouge in there too. Loved how Rory has an interview and Jess can't give her a hickey. And the end where Jess tells her that he got an offer for his novel.

“How much does a good dishwasher cost?”

“One hundred thousand dollars?”

It was so sweet. Loved the end where he says he has her pinned and that it was mentioned earlier in the story. I love this story. I love your writing. Okay, I'm becoming pathetic. Anyway, supertastic (that's my new word) job. Very great. One day, I swear I will have read all your stories. :-D
sara chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
i remember reading this like last summer...its pretty cool :)
Green Eve chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Very sweet. Nice couple interaction, sigh. Thank God for fanfic.

Okay, how could the WB do this to us? How could they make us suffer for so long, finally hook these crazy kids up, still give us *nothing,* and then make the Big Announcement that it's not to be? Arrgh!

Some nice moments:

“And so you’re wearing your hair up, and I can’t give you a hickey. I don’t like these people.”

“How much does a good dishwasher cost?”

“One hundred thousand dollars?”

Good work, thanks for writing it.
UniquelyMe chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Story #1 of my Katfic marathon!

Aw! I usually stay away from future fics because well, I think you know. But you did this wonderfully! I love grown-up writer Jess! The playful banter, the passion, the comfort... It was all just perfect. This story is fantastic :)
snarkhunter chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
warm fuzzies!
kristendotcom chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I love all ur storys!
KROB chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
that was a nice fic.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Ahhh! I love Love love this story and all your other stories! IT's really good, keep updating! I like the style of the story, just awesome!
Heather11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Perfect! Always so happy when I see R/J with your name attached :)
spreeaholic chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
aww- this was really cute. you should continue it. its really good
kvm chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
here it is...what you've been waiting for...

thank god!

a good r/j future fic! one of very few. lord knows there are oh so so so many r/t future fics, but not many r/j's. so good job on being original. and good work with everything else like, say, your amazing writing skills. there you go. i complimented you beyond belief so NOW you can do ME a favour (no, i'm not asking you to review me) and WRITE MORE!
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
This is f-ing adorable. I hope you continue for a very long time.