Reviews for Consequence
Therius chapter 26 . 7/6
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Whenever I find good and long stories I read them all in one sitting at night- which I did with this one. I am absolutely loving the plot so far, and I'm really curious to see where this is going to go. The relationship you portray between Zack and Cloud is WONDERFUL. They're not all over each other like in some stories, but they have their loving moments, which is one of the things I really like about the pairing. Not only them, but the other characters are enjoyable as well. I smiled plenty of times as Angeal started to relax around Cloud, and I loved how their relationship with one another gradually grew. Reno always brings a smile to my face as well. Overall, this story is absolutely wondering and I hope you can continue to write it too. I hope your life is going smoothly. I am thoroughly enjoying this story and I eagerly await more :)
WhiteValentine chapter 26 . 3/2
Hey, just wanted to tell you I love the story! Please keep updating it, can't wait to see what happens next!
sakurahan chapter 26 . 2/13
Wow this story is wonderful XD I love how Cloud and Zack are together and how the darkness wants cloud. I wonder when where going to meet Razor boss and find out what he wants with cloud. Please update as soon as you can. :D
The Guest Who Tried To Guess chapter 26 . 1/18
woooow! amazing as always! cant wait for the next chapteer and i hope your doing ok? life sucks sometimes, but dont worry! you have our support!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 26 . 1/6
DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME! i am so dying for more please update again soon :)
shadowknight66 chapter 26 . 1/4
woot another chapter. it was a really nice surprise to see a new chapter. I love this story
yukio87 chapter 26 . 1/4
Ronda was an angel at least she appeared in the best moment and saved Cloud. Now Zack and Cloud have to wait for dark but they are gonna be ok? right? Well, good luck and take care. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
grandshadowseal chapter 26 . 1/4
phew! that was a close call, thank you Ronda! XD
Frankokomando chapter 26 . 1/4
Really enjoyed this chapter! :D
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 26 . 1/4
Merry christmas and Happy New Year too!
I'm so glad you didn't drop this story... Can't wait for more!
I thought Cloud was a goner! I like how the chapter ended, it was funny. The look Rude must have had on his face! Go Ronda! It was great, update again soon.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
yay finally that was some interesting action i look forward to more :)
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
It's so fluffy, I'm going to die! Loved this cute chapter so much! Thanks for the update :)
yukio87 chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
That was so romantic...Zack and Cloud together as they deserve to be...But I'm pretty sure all that could change soon. I'll be waiting for the next chapters so please update soon. Good luck and take care
grandshadowseal chapter 25 . 9/28/2014