Reviews for Fimbrethil's Return
Goth Smeagol of DOOM chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
*claps* g'job! And it only took you 7 months to add that thing too! You must be an Ent... and type very slowly... We wonders how long it'll take to update again, yes, we wonders!
saltedbolts chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Entwife-related story, oh yesssss. I've always been fretting about how Tolkien never made their fate clear. Theirs would be a lovely tale indeed, and I think you're doing the concept justice so far. Wish the prologue was longer, though. ;)
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Yay, a story about the Ents! (AND the Entwives still being alive!) _!

Your first chapter has a great start, and you've managed to capture a lot of emotion in only 5 chapters. _ !

Well, I noticed this hasn't been updated since June of this year...;;;;...but I still hope that you'll continue this story sometime.

Great job, keep writing.
QB's gurl chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Another Ent story! You're amazing! But why haven't you continued this one? It seems to be lying in a ditch, waiting for you to rescue it from the impending doom of abandonment. It has some lovely potential. It struck me as the other side of entling, but as you seemed to have made it another story, do something! Have some hobbits stumble on them! Have an elf come looking for the voices of sorrow he was hearing! Something, anything! It seems that no one else is giving you the nudge that you need for this story, so I've taken this mission upon myself. If it's because of a rusty muse, give 'em some insperation! Read the bits on ents in lotr! find anything else Tolkien wrote on Ents! I don't care what, but do something!

-Lisa
Rhikat-who-does-not-want-to-sign-in-right-now chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
ENTS! . Is there going to be more of this? Please more of the story? Pretty please? *turns into a chibi anime type person with big shiny eyes* Please more?

OK, I'm done begging now. I love the Ents. They're my favorite part of LotR. Someday when I learn HTML I'm going to make a website about them and it'll have pictures anf fanfic and reasons why the Ents are so gosh darn cool and I'll stop rambling now.
Caporal chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
*/sniffle*/ I always wanted the Ents and Entwives to reunite. But Tolkein's motto seems to be 'nothing can ever be the same again -damn Melkor!'

This is so good. The imagery is amazing.

~Morg├╗lwen
Sunsong chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Is entling meant to be a sequel? Just so you don't miss it...you spelt the Valar wrong in Entling (Valier). AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! *Runs in horror*
Pennhothwen chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Thalia, dearest, it's simply beautiful.

-Penn
queenieb chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
This is so good! Finally- a story about the Ents. You're right- there just aren't enough. I can't wait to read more of this! _
Shada Bay chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Good beginning! I hope to read more as there isn't enough fanfic on the Ents. I like your descriptions! ;)