Reviews for The Things We Wish For
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 1/5
Come on making like RanMa and people will have misunderstandings in THAT way is going too far. It's low.
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/5
Lol aliens
game777guy chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
It's nice to see a well versed Godzilla fan on the internet. Loved the inclusion of a Mechagodzilla parody.
ThatZanyMonk chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Sorry just need to say; 1) Ranma stood up to Ryu Kumon using the demon god assault bomb multiple times when a single one sliced through a stone/metal Buddha with ease and then got up meaning Ranma, as of fighting Ryu is bulletproof . 2) at Ukyo's introduction he can bend metal pretty easily after Ukyo bent it by hitting Ranma over the head with . In simpler terms an android doesn't seem as impressive as Ranma's own abilities.
Corinne chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Ugh. Clicks *back*
Inara Seraph chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
I feel like I've been robbed, the story was fun but it had absolutely no closure. There's an open ending, and then there's a sadistic open ending. This was the latter.
Sourpatch27 chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
What. The. Hell.

You mean to tell me after all the times that I spent reading the long chapters and thinking 'It'll all be worth it in the end', that it ended LIKE THIS?

That takes some serious skill to do that. Though, what was the point? Most of the time reading, I was hoping Ranma and Akane would make it through it all until the end. Lets just say they did for my sake, eh?

Also, you put in one part where Nodoka saw Kachiko kind of go invisible for a second and then become solid. Like you were implying she would soon fade away...

I enjoyed this... It did twist my thinking at some parts though. Overall, I was quite confused and awestruck.

Bravo my friend, bravo..
sage chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
this fic is shit
Just saying chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Whatever happened to Ryoga after Kachiko made him have a nosebleed and faint?
Sara The funsizedchickk chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
PLEASE tell me that Ranma and Akane end up together and not Ranma and her mom ?
ijpowers92 chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
Again another really great story. ...I got to start reading shorter stories. This lack of sleep can't be good for me.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
I have no clue how I feel about this story so far. It's clearly written very well with original stuff? too. However, I also found a character that have combined many Ranma 1/2 character flaw. A character that I have come to hate more than Akane.
Naosj chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
She's a Mary B*tch.
Bree R chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Wow fantastic story. Love the original character and love the plot. The ending and some other parts were sort of a downer and I wish you had gone even longer as there relationship would have been nice to see how it developed. Other then that nice work.
mountainelements chapter 19 . 3/4/2009
I enjoyed reading this story, but I admit that I wanted you to pair up Ranma with someone. I also was hoping you'd give us some information about what happened to Wacky Wakaba(sp?). Kachiko was an interesting character. She got on my nerves sometimes, but she also garnered sympathy and and stood up for Ranma on the engagement issue.