Reviews for Loose Ball!
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Ne ne? Who's that?
Will you write more?
Arrrrrr i am super curious!
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Wait wait. Nobu likes her or what?
Keeee*blushing*
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Ouran high school basket-host club! Kayayayayayayayayayyaayyayyyy!
Love it! I suppose the twins designed the jersey for better movement? Cool!
princess thieves of heart chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Cool update!
Asami chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Sorry for my terrible English!
I love the direction that is carrying the story and how it builds up the chemistry between Rukawa and our hero ...
I'm dying to know what course to take the story.
and can not wait to read the confrontation between Rukawa and Kyou
The story is GREAT.
Viburnum chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
This was such a wonderful chapter. You really have fresh ideas and a beautiful intelligence to incorporate into your fiction. I'm learning a lot from you too. The time and effort you take to mold your chapters show and that's what I appreciate in fiction. Your character Kyou is likable though she likes Kaeda she is not like most OCs that all of a sudden she is together with him. I liked that you are taking time to build their chemistry and that even Kaeda is sizing her up as a basketball player before anything else and she is doing the same. It is like Kaeda to like someone he respects rather than just some attractive bimbo. I won't lie — I didn't like the last chapter much compared to this one but I can't wait to see how Kaeda and Kyou are going to face each other. You really have me anticipating Chapter 7 and I hope it is longer too. Kyou is a very strong character and the fact she is not frail and has a strong backbone is what I like about her. Continue writing ok ;) (by the way I'm not signed in but that is my pen name here)
princess thieves of heart chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Challenges ? O_O
princess thieves of heart chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Hoot. Hoot. Hoot. O/O. That. Was. Hot. Totally. Omaygosh. I don't ever want to get drunk like that xD. Love the chap!
princess thieves of heart chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Please please please, think about it :D. If I could, I want to be paired with Sendoh *Q*. Which means, that I'm your OC's rivaal xD.
Viburnum chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This is a very interesting and unique story. What I liked about it is that it emphasized on a character that was involved in basketball and Shohuko had a female basketball team which is not there in many stories. I would love for you to continue the story really. It's very good. I loved the showdown between Kyou and Hanamichi _
princess thieves of heart chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Nice chapp!
Selene chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love your fanfic! please keep so!

is getting very interesting: B I look forward to the next chapie
Hanz chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Love the plot. I hope the leading man wpuld be Rukawa. Update soon.
princess thieves of heart chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Gosh! Love the story! Ne, could I pass an OC? I want to be part of the gang XD
princess thieves of heart chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Is this romance? Just asking. If it is, message me :)