Reviews for The boy with the cross shaped scar
wittyusernames chapter 3 . 3/29
LOVE IT!
IWasNeverReal chapter 3 . 1/11
Dumbly-sensei... HAHAHAAAAA!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! * ahem * Sorry bout that but i really like this story and was afraid it was going to get 'abandond' like so many others.
Soooo happy that you didn't and i have to admit that I too had to reread the other chapters to remember where this one was. I would love to see this one keep going but alas we have to see what the awsome author has in store. Hopefully more more more! When you get a chance.
Bob is Life chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
It have gone nearly two years now..
Nekogami Bastet chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please, update sometime soon!
Rouroni chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Iike!
Damgiel chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
hi, i have never read a crossover of harry potter with samurai X, but your fic even if there are only two chapters , i love it. you got to continue , please, if you can . imhoping you write more chapters. bye.
sorry if my english is strange , im still learning it.
Nightrose1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I really like this story so far please continue writing it.
Yentai chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Good story! Hope Hiko and Kenshin are okay with eachother...:)
Nekogami Bastet chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
When is the next chapter coming up? Your story is beginning really well. Oh, and by the way; it isn't an hakuma but an hakama (I don't know if it was just a mistake you made while writing or if it was that you didn't know, so I decided to tell you).
whitannm chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
annmarie white what to get scar like harry potter that why thank you so much
pinksamurai1014 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
pretty ool!
Catcrazzed chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Yay new chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. I kind of for got about this until it showed up as updated I was very happy. So I assume that he is 16 since he was 15 when he married Tomoe and you said it has been a year and a half. Oh and is he still a Hitokiri? Because in the manga he was 18 or 19 when he stopped killing. Can't wait until the. Ext chapter.
rainingsuns chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
this is a really good story, i hope you write more soon