Reviews for The boy with the cross shaped scar
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 11/19
brilliant story!~~~
Dola chapter 3 . 5/24
Oh GOD! HIKO in HOGWARTS! Please carry on with this story. I really want to read more.
Ollie chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Loved this! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
This is a great story! I hope you finish it!

(Also to aris7: au means alternate universe, which means it is the same fandom, but with small changes.)
aris7 chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
This may sound stupid but what does AU stand for? also. I really love this story keep it up
GoldenGryphon chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Love the idea of Kenshin working a year or more through Hogwarts, surrounded by English-ness. And of Hiko teaching an athletics course. I can almost imagine the fun of Quiditch with a bit of martial arts training behind it.

Great and interesting idea. I hope you work further on it when you have time and inclination.

Best thoughts.
wittyusernames chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
LOVE IT!
IWasNeverReal chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Dumbly-sensei... HAHAHAAAAA!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! * ahem * Sorry bout that but i really like this story and was afraid it was going to get 'abandond' like so many others.
Soooo happy that you didn't and i have to admit that I too had to reread the other chapters to remember where this one was. I would love to see this one keep going but alas we have to see what the awsome author has in store. Hopefully more more more! When you get a chance.
Bob is Life chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
It have gone nearly two years now..
Nekogami Bastet chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Please, update sometime soon!
Rouroni chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Iike!
Damgiel chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
hi, i have never read a crossover of harry potter with samurai X, but your fic even if there are only two chapters , i love it. you got to continue , please, if you can . imhoping you write more chapters. bye.
sorry if my english is strange , im still learning it.
Nightrose1 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I really like this story so far please continue writing it.
Yentai chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Good story! Hope Hiko and Kenshin are okay with eachother...:)