Reviews for Tangent's Tangents
Zelara chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Madara Uchiha is not any more pleased with the situation than his only remaining relative is. The complete removal of the Nine-tailed Fox from the world has rendered his grand plan unviable as it is no longer possible to reform the legendary Ten-tailed Demon Beast at all, let alone under his control. What the hell happened to Konoha? It was only supposed to fall, not vanish completely, taking everything with it!

Apparently there are several people with Nine-tails chakra in various parts of the Elemental Kingdoms, so his plan would still be viable... I guess.

Also it sounds like a cool idea, one that I have only seen a couple times, and usually then it's only Naruto or a small group. It would be interesting to so how far you could take this.
Jo chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Good to see you back.
TharzZzDunN chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
All very fun ideas, I hope you find some time to develop these!

Cheers!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Encore!
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Heh. Same title as my Ranma/MLP crossover. A bit short to comment on.
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This would be an amusing crossover. I can just see naruto meeting one of the evil dragons, making him a friend, and then flying back to konoha to introduce the dragon to the hokage. And of course, this would have occurred on a c rank mission turned a or s rank.
Midoriryu chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Well, while not a brony myself, this could be interesting. My brother does a very good pony comic on deviantart.
Rubel chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
That could be a very interesting story there. A stranger in a strange land and body plus the equestrians trying to make heads or tails of his curse
enderverse chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
You should do both of those stories at the same time.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Don't forget they have the Ichibi as well unless Gaara was able to get ouytside the reverse summon field.
Rydan fall chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Note that Tobi ain't really Madara, a certain medicaly skiled spy proved this by using a certain impure resurection retual to revive Madara, to Tobi's great frutrations.

Also, Gaara holds the one tailed Demon Beast, meaning two of the nine needed beast are gone.
Which third vilage helped with the attack?
I thought it was just Sound and Sand.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
hey could you maybe continue your older stoires
Fire Dragon Master chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
You should probably make your knights of Gilneas and world of nincraft stories take place in the same Azeroth, imagine the characters of harry potter interacting with the characters of naruto. Also do you think you could introduce Nerima in that world as well maybe as horde aligned to balance out the influx to the alliance due to magical England being sided with them and Konoha being neutral.
Writing Without Warning chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Just an idea, if you go ahead with this chapter. In the first chapter, you wondered about what might happen if Naruto was infected. What if, instead of being half wolf, he was half fox thanks to the Kyuubi's presence? The Kyuubi uses Youki, not Chakra, and -is- a daemon after all. Could that mess with it, perhaps?

Also, do want. This one sounds like fun
Micronime chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Madara might have more problem. Unless Gaara (and the ichibi) managed to escape before the reverse summoning.