Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
Liltall chapter 22 . 5/13
Oaghe what a perfect, melancholy, hopeful ending to this twisty turny story! Such a puzzling and satisfying mystery, and I have continued to love harry and sevs developing family relationship! Beautiful writing
RandomGerman chapter 22 . 12/4/2023
Hey, thanks for sharing another great story in the series. I love it so much and hope it has a special place in your heart too! The characters have grown on me so much.

Some points I noticed:
- you are really good at switching points of view subtly
- I liked the many side characters being so full of life
- In two places the name was "Hazel" not "Hilda"
- character development is your strong suite!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 22 . 11/1/2023
I'm sorry it has to come to an end but I understand. It's just now, what will I read? after these four stories? Not many authors have that much detail and imagination in one. Well done!
Whittweet chapter 5 . 10/6/2023
This reader is curled up on the couch. It’s a cool October day and there is a hot pot of tea waiting on the side table to refill my cup. I wish I could make this moment and this story last forever.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2023
Ho letto tutte le cinque storie in traduzione. Non conosco l'inglese, ma Google sui tuoi scritti è stato eccezionalmente buono

Sei stata semplicemente eccezionale.
Hai scritto una saga stupenda, emozionante.
Che dire altro? Mi spiace non sapere esprimermi come te.
Un abbraccio e buona vita
Chiara
witherwings1972 chapter 22 . 6/20/2022
wow. you really had me going with this story. great work.
witherwings1972 chapter 5 . 6/17/2022
hi. you might want to edit this chapter. you have hazel instead of hilda. other than that, i am loving this story
gabumon7 chapter 22 . 1/29/2022
Love the series. Was wanting more snape whump though
Guest chapter 22 . 6/17/2021
I love your stories. You’re an excellent author. Each story interconnects but is so complete and I felt as if I were in the library reading the best ever novel in a cool, dim corner tucked away room everyone else. Thanks for the experience!
thewandcrafter chapter 22 . 5/29/2021
This was beautiful all the way through, and especially beautiful in its ending. I'm in tears... and it's also cathartic for me, as I lost my dearest friend two months ago - a friend who was, among other wonderful things, a doppelganger for Alan Rickman's Snape. So this story has touched me deeply for both its own sake, and for the echo of my beloved friend in the tale. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2020
This was so amazing. I love the whole series, but I think this one was my favorite in the chain. The whole letter mystery plot was fascinating, and Estelle? Her development into an extension of Harry’s relationship with Severus, and as a sister to Severus, felt right and I love it. There was, of course, no shortage of sweet father-son moments here. I am properly melted now, so thank you. You write these characters so well! I’m a couple days late here, but Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day! The real date was 8/21, but school was unaccommodating
Dorothy chapter 22 . 4/22/2020
THANK YOU! I have been totally immersed in this compelling series for several days, and I can't thank you enough for all the work you poured into it. I love the way you bring Severus and Harry to life, and the artistry and poetry you brought to your stories. I know you wrote these a long time ago, but I hope you know your stories are still bringing people joy. Thank you
Murai-Sakura chapter 22 . 2/25/2020
Thank you for this final part in your series.
While I have to admit that it wasn't my favourite part because it wasn't really about Snape and Harry's relationship anymore, it was still a good read.
Thank you for the time and commitment this must have taken. You are a very talented author and you have impressed upon me some fantastic scenes and phrases.
MS
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2020
It was REALLY GOOD
AthenaKnight chapter 22 . 12/15/2019
What can I say but WOW! I’m so surprised I haven’t come across this series before.
Firstly I’d like to take the time to say thank you so much for finishing the serieswhilst I understand that people write on here for pleasure not reward and I know more than most that real life can get in the way there is nothing more annoying than a series where the first story is complete but the sequel is not and is not likely to be.

I love the world you builtmoving from canon events to spreading your wings to fully original plot lines all written with a great style.
Thank you so much for taking the time even through terrible personal circumstances (I’m sorry for your loss).
So thank you for giving us an insight to how this beautiful relationship blossomed.
Athena