Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
November S chapter 22 . 3/21
Excellent series! I just finished the whole set, obviously, and enjoyed it! I love the gradual moving of the characters-it feels natural. And although I am a fan of AU FICA as well, your story was a joy to read as it was set so closely to cannon. Wonderful job!
November
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7
This was absolutely brilliant.
mysinger chapter 22 . 1/10
A great end to a fabulous, heartwarming series. There are some excellent stories that focus on the relationship between Severus and Harry, but the "Moment of Impact" series is my favourite. Thank you for sharing it with us.
snapes wife to be chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Oh wow. I have absolutely loved reading this series! I dont know what I'll do wigh my day now as ive been reading this series in between real life for a couple of weeks! I could totally read more from these guys! Honestly one of my favourite harry potter series :D
Nelleke chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for sharing these beautiful stories! I've read all 5 of them over the past few days and really enjoyed them. You've got everything thought out, not 1 plot line goes under in the different plots. I like the way you managed to get the entire canon story (with a few short sideways) placed into your world of imagination. I also like the way you put poetry, songs and other texts into your story, they are also inspiring. This is, for me, one of the best fanfics I've read in the last year and a half, so I'm really glad I've stumbled across it. I admire you for being able to write this sort of stories and I admire you for shaping Severus the way you did. I've truly enjoyed reading them (also because you writing style is nice to read), so thanks again!
takingitinstride chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Wow I loved this series. You did a great job. Will there be a sixth? I sure hope so! Following and Favorited.
Fire Tempest chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
Fabulous story arc. Made me cry numerous times - and laugh occasionally too. A real mark of a story that gets the characters deep into your head.

Thank you.
jsawdondavis chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
I just wanted you to know how much the story affected me. bby the end of it I literally had tears running down my cheeks. I think that the mark of a good story is the ability to evoke emotion in the reader. Thank you for the story!
Yen chapter 22 . 10/29/2013
It was a pleasure to read all parts of this long story. Thank you!
Fmh chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Lovely ending thank you for a great series I wish you well in all your endeavours
Fmh chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Good chapter loved it
Fmh chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
That was a bit obvious! But it made a good chapter!
Fmh chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
Lovely thoughts and interaction the plot gets deeper and more rounded with every chapter thank you
Fmh chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Fmh chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Wow didn't see that coming but explains a lot! Thank you a great chapter