Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
SSilverDoe chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
Thank you for gifting us with such an original story. I've really enjoyed it and the ups and downs of Severus and Harry's lives. I would love for you to continue but I realise that every story must have an ending and this concludes this stage of their lives perfectly.
Perhaps short stories in the future? Maybe snippets of the day-to-day lift of an auror? I would hate to think we were losing your Harry and Severus totally. You've made them such well rounded and complex human beings I've so enjoyed being in their company.
Thank you once again for finding the time and energy, with everything you have going on in your RL, to spend time finishing this wonderful story.
Hecate's Kiss chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
*sniffles*

For the plaque, a perfect line. An amazing set of stories. I stumbled on the first one by chance, and cannot be happier that I did so. Thank you for a ride filled with music and a Harry and Severus that were true to themselves and the story.
severiana chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
Thank you. For whole series. It was an amazing adventure
HarnGin chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
A fitting ending to a wonderful story—thank you so very, very much for writing it.

"Imagine" is a great favorite of mine, too. I was very upset when told it could not be played at my wedding because too many older relatives would be offended. Thank you for using its lyrics to express Severus's feelings.

You tied everything up nicely. I request that you never again apologize for having a successful real life, though.
cre8tvdeb chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
I can tell we're from the same generation - I love how you integrate all of that great music into your stories. This entire series has filled a huge "Harry and Severus" void for me. Excellent! Thanks!
Hecate's Kiss chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
I started reading this yesterday, with Moment of Impact and got to the waiting stage with this. I love your Severus. I love how much music plays a role through the entire story arc. I have been lucky enough to have either grown up hearing half the music, or have seen the movies / plays they are pulled from. The Beatles as an underlying tie or Les Miz is a great choice.

Please continue writing. I can't wait to see where this goes.
rusulka7 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
im really enjoying this series, and this one had some unexpected suspense, which was very well done! Poor Harry and Severus really don't get a break do they! Looking forward to the next update.
enchantedlight chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
great chapter! update soon!
asrik chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for the awesome update! I see that the story is wrapping up now.. :( I remember reading that you might write a story about Harry and Severus with a younger Harry :).. I am really hoping that you are considering it still!
storm2011 chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Great addition! Will Severus have to confess to using Dark Magic in the future? Will you be continuing this story line after this story is finished?
enb2004 chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read more!
I love the way your lyrics fit in perfectly with the story! Two thumbs up on that!
Also, I noticed that several times in this story, Hilda's name became Hazel.
I'm sorry about your dad, even if it was a long time ago :(
NatheRiver chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
You know I started Reading this yesterday (all the 5 parts) it's beautiful, so complex but at the same time so esay , all I can say it's that I cried yesterday while I was Reading :(, Really good fic , hope to read the next chapter son )
reader93 chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Hi there. I am an avid reader of this series and it has inspired me to write some Severitus fics of my own. I will always be a big fan of yours.
On that note, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father, even if it was long ago.
I first heard that song a few months ago, and it certainly has resonated with me too because my dad and I have only in the last year or so been getting on.
I love your writing and it puts a smile on my face when I get a notification that there is another chapter up, no matter how long it takes. I wish you all the best.
Lesley chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
I've read all of your works but never posted a review until now. I just wanted to let you know I love your stories. You are without a doubt the most talented writer I have read on here. I am also sorry to read your authors note that you have also experienced the loss of your father. I lost my dad 5 years ago to an unexpected illness and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. He was the most influential person in my life as well. Best to you and your family and thank you again for writing such a wonderful, thought provoking story.
katesari chapter 21 . 7/8/2013