Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
cre8tvdeb chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
I can tell we're from the same generation - I love how you integrate all of that great music into your stories. This entire series has filled a huge "Harry and Severus" void for me. Excellent! Thanks!
Hecate's Kiss chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
I started reading this yesterday, with Moment of Impact and got to the waiting stage with this. I love your Severus. I love how much music plays a role through the entire story arc. I have been lucky enough to have either grown up hearing half the music, or have seen the movies / plays they are pulled from. The Beatles as an underlying tie or Les Miz is a great choice.

Please continue writing. I can't wait to see where this goes.
rusulka7 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
im really enjoying this series, and this one had some unexpected suspense, which was very well done! Poor Harry and Severus really don't get a break do they! Looking forward to the next update.
enchantedlight chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
great chapter! update soon!
asrik chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Thanks for the awesome update! I see that the story is wrapping up now.. :( I remember reading that you might write a story about Harry and Severus with a younger Harry :).. I am really hoping that you are considering it still!
storm2011 chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Great addition! Will Severus have to confess to using Dark Magic in the future? Will you be continuing this story line after this story is finished?
enb2004 chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read more!
I love the way your lyrics fit in perfectly with the story! Two thumbs up on that!
Also, I noticed that several times in this story, Hilda's name became Hazel.
I'm sorry about your dad, even if it was a long time ago :(
NatheRiver chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
You know I started Reading this yesterday (all the 5 parts) it's beautiful, so complex but at the same time so esay , all I can say it's that I cried yesterday while I was Reading :(, Really good fic , hope to read the next chapter son )
reader93 chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Hi there. I am an avid reader of this series and it has inspired me to write some Severitus fics of my own. I will always be a big fan of yours.
On that note, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father, even if it was long ago.
I first heard that song a few months ago, and it certainly has resonated with me too because my dad and I have only in the last year or so been getting on.
I love your writing and it puts a smile on my face when I get a notification that there is another chapter up, no matter how long it takes. I wish you all the best.
Lesley chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
I've read all of your works but never posted a review until now. I just wanted to let you know I love your stories. You are without a doubt the most talented writer I have read on here. I am also sorry to read your authors note that you have also experienced the loss of your father. I lost my dad 5 years ago to an unexpected illness and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. He was the most influential person in my life as well. Best to you and your family and thank you again for writing such a wonderful, thought provoking story.
katesari chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Enjoyed the chapter! Hope to read more soon! Bye
pstotts1006 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Wonderful chapter, as always. I lost my dad this past January, on my oldest son's birthday. He was buried 5 days later, on my youngest son's birthday. He, too, was one of the most important people in my life, so I can empathize with your loss. We never get over missing our parents.
evans137 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
I'm really sorry about your dad - I know what you are talking about - my dad is currently dying and I have been thinking a lot about him and our relationship as well. I still can't accept that soon he will be gone and it's even harder because he is with us at home and you can see him getting weaker day by day. We are not sure if he still knows what going on around him but we keep talking to him and I tell him everyday how much I love him and what a great dad he was - I would give everything to have at least one last conversation with him talking back and me really knowing he is listening. It's such a shame that we truly begin to value such mundane things not until something bad happens. We should enjoy the simplest things and not take them for granted as everything can change all of a sudden.

I really enjoy this story (or stories as I'm a big fan of your other stories as well) - and it has been a big help for me in the last months. It was a welcome distraction to "escape" from reality for a short time and a real pleasure to read - thank you very much! :-)
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Haha, I really love that bit with the cows! xD Poor Harry stuck with a vet in Muggle Ireland - just great! :D But of course they're all dead worried about him... and poor Severus! He can't do anything (legal)... Well, it turned out ok, so he's at peace again ;)

Will you go on with this series after Tuesdays is finished? Do you have any ideas? Maybe something with Estelle? I feel like she has potential ;D

And finally, the bit about fathers... I will take your advice to heart. My granddad's fatally ill and somehow you can count him as a kind of father figure, too, so... well, I don't want to go any further... Your last paragraph just meant a lot to me.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Good job! :)

Best regards,
BG :)
Saint Snape chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
So glad Severus found Harry. There's someone else who helped Estelle and LePonte so I wonder how long it will take them to find out who it is?
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »