Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Oh damn. I have spent a week reading from the first story until now. This fic has been very very good. Now I havr to wait.
reader93 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Hi there! I have to say that I really loved this chapter. I am glad you are still quite active writing these fics, despite the demands of 'real life'. Admittedly, I really look forward to each new chapter, and I get excited to see a notification in my inbox of a new chapter. It's like reading a really fantastic book series that I cant get enough of. You say you aren't a professional writer, but you may as well be, your writing is just fantastic. Keep up the brilliant work.

Regards,
Reader93
katesari chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Interesting that Harry reacts as he did here. Good chapter! bye
Katie chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I like the ending to this chapter.
cinnamin chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE u'r stories & the writing & the characters & everything. BUT, can Severus just get some happiness please! He's already suffered sooooooo much. I want them to find the crazy lady & stop her from hurting him anymore. Also, I think Luna's idea of talking to the merpeople was a good one. So, next chapter we wrap up the angst, crazy lady gets hers, & severus is happy. RIGHT?
fjums chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
oh I love this series fo stories, your Harry and Snape. I hope they will overcome the problems
granny sandy1 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I have waited until I completed the entire series before reviewing...simply because I could not stop reading long enough to comment! This was the most incredible series of stories I have read on this site. I read this series in 2 days reading non-stop. I could not wait for the next chapter, or the next story. Please consider continuing on with this story.
sailor68 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Wow, another great chapter! I can hardly wait for the next one. Please continue soon!
Pup03 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Brilliant as always. I hate it that Sev has to take this action I protect the school and more especially Harry I do think Harry may be more apt to his ingrained impulsive behavior since this is a huge change for him and this woman is upsetting his world as he knows it and has earned it. I am excited to see where you take the next chapter as Severus is now home sweet home at Shell Cottage... Or is it home without Harry? Well done and good chapter
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Incredible chapter! Cannot wait to see what comes next!
mischabren chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
ahh.. lovely chapter. very sad though. I don't want to see Severus leave Hogwarts-I really hope that this all gets resolved. :( I'm sad that Severus and Harry won't be able to spend as much time together, and that Harry will be by himself as this mystery continues to unfold. don't like! fix it! :) thanks for posting, looking forward to the next chapter
Zireael07 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
This is brilliant!
Ysilme chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I realise I haven't been reviewing for a while, and am sorry - one of the downsides of reading fic on your kindle. So before I tackle the new chapter, which was a sweet Christmas surprise, by the way, I just wanted to say how much I love the story so far, and that am really fascinated by the road the story thread takes. Thank you for your entertaining, excellent tale!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
very sad... :(( poor Sev... but Harry really is more mature now and that's nice, no longer that overall angry little boy ;)
can't wait for the next chapter :D
Anon chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I become frustrated when you don't update quickly but then by the end of each chapter I am a gooey mess of tears. Thank you so much, each update brings a smile to my face :)
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »