Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
cinnamin chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE u'r stories & the writing & the characters & everything. BUT, can Severus just get some happiness please! He's already suffered sooooooo much. I want them to find the crazy lady & stop her from hurting him anymore. Also, I think Luna's idea of talking to the merpeople was a good one. So, next chapter we wrap up the angst, crazy lady gets hers, & severus is happy. RIGHT?
fjums chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
oh I love this series fo stories, your Harry and Snape. I hope they will overcome the problems
granny sandy1 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I have waited until I completed the entire series before reviewing...simply because I could not stop reading long enough to comment! This was the most incredible series of stories I have read on this site. I read this series in 2 days reading non-stop. I could not wait for the next chapter, or the next story. Please consider continuing on with this story.
sailor68 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Wow, another great chapter! I can hardly wait for the next one. Please continue soon!
Pup03 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Brilliant as always. I hate it that Sev has to take this action I protect the school and more especially Harry I do think Harry may be more apt to his ingrained impulsive behavior since this is a huge change for him and this woman is upsetting his world as he knows it and has earned it. I am excited to see where you take the next chapter as Severus is now home sweet home at Shell Cottage... Or is it home without Harry? Well done and good chapter
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Incredible chapter! Cannot wait to see what comes next!
mischabren chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
ahh.. lovely chapter. very sad though. I don't want to see Severus leave Hogwarts-I really hope that this all gets resolved. :( I'm sad that Severus and Harry won't be able to spend as much time together, and that Harry will be by himself as this mystery continues to unfold. don't like! fix it! :) thanks for posting, looking forward to the next chapter
Zireael07 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
This is brilliant!
Ysilme chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I realise I haven't been reviewing for a while, and am sorry - one of the downsides of reading fic on your kindle. So before I tackle the new chapter, which was a sweet Christmas surprise, by the way, I just wanted to say how much I love the story so far, and that am really fascinated by the road the story thread takes. Thank you for your entertaining, excellent tale!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
very sad... :(( poor Sev... but Harry really is more mature now and that's nice, no longer that overall angry little boy ;)
can't wait for the next chapter :D
Anon chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I become frustrated when you don't update quickly but then by the end of each chapter I am a gooey mess of tears. Thank you so much, each update brings a smile to my face :)
Weller4ever chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Wonderful chapter! Looking forward to reading more :)
cm0011 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
You did it. You totally played with my heart there, practically broke it in two. I love every chapter of yours, and many have made me want to cry at points. but this is one of the few that actually leaves a strong, painful ACHE in my heart. I mean this in a good way though. Possibly my favorite chapter of the story so far. I just can't even fathom what comes next. The way you ended the chapter is just AGONY. I don't know how I'll wait for the next chapter, but I hope my heart will be spared in the end. This was such an intense chapter.. I can't wait for the next one :D
Hazpotsfan chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
AWESOME chapter! Poor severus - first having to deal with Harry's reaction and then that of the public as well :( can't believe he's leaving Hogwarts! I look forward to reading their regards Harry like letters though! Please update soon, love this story
MissDonna chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
As I am now on vacation for the holidays, I have been able to catch up on the past few chapters I missed and all I can say is what an awesome story you have crafted once again. Each part of this series just keeps getting better and more intense. I commend you on your ability to keep me and the rest of your readers so entranced and connected with each character and the overall plot you have cooked up. I am so excited to see what happens next.

I think I may have told you this before, but I'll say it again: your Severus and Harry relationship is the best I've ever read. It's so honest and real. My heart really hurts for them but even during these difficult times they are going through in this story arc, I am still able to 'feel' the love and respect they have for each other with just a few simple words or a look.

I only wish I had more chapters to read...I was quite sad to end this chapter knowing that I was caught up and had no more chapters waiting. I look forward to the next and I thank you for continuing with this series.

Happy Holidays to you and your family...
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »