Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
Weller4ever chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Katie chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
oh severus
ImUpToNoGood chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Yes, he is. I am amazed that you manage to keep this real and fresh... every time it starts to drag, you bring in a ew element that follows naturally on what hascome before. Can't wait to read more!
GOF 1989 chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Wow! You have once again brought tears to my eyes...love this chapter. I hope you update soon...I'm on the edge of my seat to see Harry's reaction to this latest letter!
Agus chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Wow! it's awesome that we had 2 new chapters in under a week... but you can just leave it at that! it's evil!
I recently wandered back to the HP fandom and discovered a couple of great authors I had never read before, like you. I don't know how I could have missed the hole "Moment of impact" series before; but once I discovered it I was totally hooked, I must have read the hole thing in a week. I probably should have commented before, but I couldn't stop clicking for the next chapter :)
And now that I've gotten invested in these carachters, and the way you portray them, it's great to know there's a hole new (and original) story to look for every week. Thanks!
funniefriend1245 chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This chapter is setting up for something very, VERY good. I can't wait to read it. And, if you live in the U.S., happy Thanksgiving!
brontefan chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
I really cannot wait for the next update!
Lordban chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Some cats definitely should never come out of the bag.
insane.aktor chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I am loving the twists and turns the story is taking, finding out about Severus and his sister! As soon as she popped up I thought 'uh oh! She's involved!' Amazing story so at as usual. Looking forward to the next chapter. Happy turkey! (It's thanksgiving in a few hours)
JennieLK chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I really loved this chapter and am both excited and very nervous about what is too come. Great job!
Hazpotsfan chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wowwww! That chapter was the best yet! I absolutely loved the scene at the beginning with Harry and Severus arguing over whether he could go and see Hermione - for some reason such an emotional scene and Severus's patience during the whole thing had the feel of Regards Harry, and reminded me of the emotional turmoil each of those chapters would put me through! Also, I wish Harry, Hermione and Ron would start to try and solve the mystery for themselves too - it's just the kind of thing that they would excel at!

Curious as to how this next chapter will play out, poor Severus :(
Romulus chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wow, that was quite the threat. I'm incredibly curious what request will be made of Snape. We do know he is willing to lay down his life for many causes...and I somehow don't think the request will be made to test him, rather to use his honor to get at him. Wow. I wonder what will Harry think. I wonder how many people would (in exchange for his sacrifices) risk their lives to protect Snape. At this point, Harry certainly would.
A very moving story!
enchantedlight chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
great chapter! update soon!
bkerrmom1 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wow! Didn't see that coming! Great chapter!
pammiez x3 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Ahh keeps getting better! Can't wait for more!
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »