Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
cm0011 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
You did it. You totally played with my heart there, practically broke it in two. I love every chapter of yours, and many have made me want to cry at points. but this is one of the few that actually leaves a strong, painful ACHE in my heart. I mean this in a good way though. Possibly my favorite chapter of the story so far. I just can't even fathom what comes next. The way you ended the chapter is just AGONY. I don't know how I'll wait for the next chapter, but I hope my heart will be spared in the end. This was such an intense chapter.. I can't wait for the next one :D
Hazpotsfan chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
AWESOME chapter! Poor severus - first having to deal with Harry's reaction and then that of the public as well :( can't believe he's leaving Hogwarts! I look forward to reading their regards Harry like letters though! Please update soon, love this story
MissDonna chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
As I am now on vacation for the holidays, I have been able to catch up on the past few chapters I missed and all I can say is what an awesome story you have crafted once again. Each part of this series just keeps getting better and more intense. I commend you on your ability to keep me and the rest of your readers so entranced and connected with each character and the overall plot you have cooked up. I am so excited to see what happens next.

I think I may have told you this before, but I'll say it again: your Severus and Harry relationship is the best I've ever read. It's so honest and real. My heart really hurts for them but even during these difficult times they are going through in this story arc, I am still able to 'feel' the love and respect they have for each other with just a few simple words or a look.

I only wish I had more chapters to read...I was quite sad to end this chapter knowing that I was caught up and had no more chapters waiting. I look forward to the next and I thank you for continuing with this series.

Happy Holidays to you and your family...
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh, wow. I feel so sorry for Severus!
Romulus chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for the update! Poor Severus, and Harry as well. I'm very curious what these people want, and wether Snape ended uploading into their hands, or indeed managed to delay their plans... Looking forward to more. Happy holidays, if you celebrate around this time!
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Great update! The reactions of both Harry and Severus to facing the past is well written and moving.
AvadaK3 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh Severus!
Is it so weird that I feel like I understand the point of view of the public, Harry and Severus? It feels so strange that I know hat I would be appalled by it if I read it in he paper while at the same time on he same side as Severus. It makes me so confused.
Update soon please, I'm all tense
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
What will happen when the public finds out? What will they do next to try to discredit Severus and drive a wedge between him and Harry? So far nothing has worked so will they try to do something to Harry while Severus is away and can't help to get to Severus? Can't wait to find out!
asri chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Please, please please update soon! I am dying to know what happens next! ;)
mischabren chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh man. Love. This is great. What a cliffhanger, though! Please write more soon. I really hope that Severus' explanation doesn't cause a huge rift in their relationship. :(
Mommy2 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Wow! I've read straight through from Moment of Impact to the last posted chapter of Tuesdays with Severus. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Your character develment is excellent. I can picture them as in canon and they ring true.

Thanks for an interesting and memorable read.

Looking forward to more.
AliceGirl6 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Oh I really, really like this story! I hope you update soon, I'm very curious to see where the story is going. I hope you update soon!
Alifromnm chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Have been playing catch up on my reading. WOW is all I can say for the past three chapters. I so love your work. Just gets better and better over time. I want to find this Smith woman and just slap her!
cm0011 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
This cliffhanger is unbearable :'(
What is this "request"? If someone tries to pull Severus back into the Death-Eaters, or destroy Severus in Harry's eyes, I myself will make a fire and get a mug just to be able to chuck it into the fire.
I would think Harry would understand. Maybe to be directly confronted with whatever Severus would have done in his death-eater days, I'm sure Harry would understand that this was the old Severus. Atleast, I really hope so. Honestly, if Harry thought any less of Severus, it would break Severus' heart...and mine /3

I can't wait for the next chapter!
cm0011 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
I've barely had the time to read the past chapters you've posted, but I've finally had some free time to read, and I have to tell you, I could feel myself with tears at the back of my eyes at points. I can only imagine why there are starting to target specific students close to Harry OUTSIDE of Hogwarts. For some reason, I feel that it's way deeper than Hermione being Severus' student. I wonder what's going around in Severus' mind. Oh the suspense! Loving it though :)
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »