Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
pammiez x3 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Ahh keeps getting better! Can't wait for more!
jdsfire chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant as usual. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
HarnGin chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
You have made me feel so very sorry for Severus Snape. Thank you.
Fawkes1725 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
An honorable man indeed. I wonder what request will be made of Severus soon. I hope that Severus does not do something rash himself he and Harry are more alike in that manner than either of them will ever admit. I really like that instead of Severus yelling at Harry for destroying the mug he understood and handed him another. His 'calming draught' was perfect. Luna is right, he has perfect hands for playing the piano. I look viewers to more, well done!
Bethan chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
More more more! This is amazing :)
sailor68 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Suite Sambo, you are SO EVIL to stop with a cliffy like that! I love this story (the whole series, actually) and can hardly wait for the next update!
Zireael07 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
The chapter is brilliant!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Oh dear! What comes next!?
So they're after Severus and only use Harry... Mean!
And I still have a strange feeling about that Auror, I can't help it. He seems to be all right, but... I don't know... xD
Well, I'm looking forward to the next bit :)
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love Severus and I love all the thoughtful points you have introduced throughout your series. Fanfiction is many things, and has many virtues, but I can honestly say that one of the things I appreciate most is that rare piece that really addresses the questions you raise so beautifully and the emotions you elicit so seemingly effortlessly. Thanks for another insightful installment. I look forward eagerly to the next one.
ano9748 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
and ...awesome once more
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Brilliant as always! Was so pleased to see another chapter so soon! Love the pace and the mystery you're bringing this story, the drama and the intrigue! Can't wait for the next twist :)
Sydney-Jo chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
OMG ALL THE FEELS UPDATE SOON PLEASE
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh, my word! Wow, what a chapter! I'm so glad Hermione seems to be okay though! Please update again soon!
Casyn chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I wish I could describe how this chapter made me feel...but I cannot articulate it. Instead all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't worry, it's a good scream. Angry at Hilda and sad at Harry and pleased/scared/worried at Severus. Not many people can make me cry...fewer can make me scream. You do both. Thank you. It feels...good.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh man, poor Severus. I'm glad he's going to share the letter with Harry and I hope when he tells Harry what he did Harry won't turn against him or be swayed by "Hilda."

And I love that Severus plays The Beatles on the piano.
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »