Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
Romulus chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for the update! Poor Severus, and Harry as well. I'm very curious what these people want, and wether Snape ended uploading into their hands, or indeed managed to delay their plans... Looking forward to more. Happy holidays, if you celebrate around this time!
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Great update! The reactions of both Harry and Severus to facing the past is well written and moving.
AvadaK3 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Oh Severus!
Is it so weird that I feel like I understand the point of view of the public, Harry and Severus? It feels so strange that I know hat I would be appalled by it if I read it in he paper while at the same time on he same side as Severus. It makes me so confused.
Update soon please, I'm all tense
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
What will happen when the public finds out? What will they do next to try to discredit Severus and drive a wedge between him and Harry? So far nothing has worked so will they try to do something to Harry while Severus is away and can't help to get to Severus? Can't wait to find out!
asri chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Please, please please update soon! I am dying to know what happens next! ;)
mischabren chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Oh man. Love. This is great. What a cliffhanger, though! Please write more soon. I really hope that Severus' explanation doesn't cause a huge rift in their relationship. :(
Mommy2 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Wow! I've read straight through from Moment of Impact to the last posted chapter of Tuesdays with Severus. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Your character develment is excellent. I can picture them as in canon and they ring true.

Thanks for an interesting and memorable read.

Looking forward to more.
AliceGirl6 chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Oh I really, really like this story! I hope you update soon, I'm very curious to see where the story is going. I hope you update soon!
Alifromnm chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Have been playing catch up on my reading. WOW is all I can say for the past three chapters. I so love your work. Just gets better and better over time. I want to find this Smith woman and just slap her!
cm0011 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
This cliffhanger is unbearable :'(
What is this "request"? If someone tries to pull Severus back into the Death-Eaters, or destroy Severus in Harry's eyes, I myself will make a fire and get a mug just to be able to chuck it into the fire.
I would think Harry would understand. Maybe to be directly confronted with whatever Severus would have done in his death-eater days, I'm sure Harry would understand that this was the old Severus. Atleast, I really hope so. Honestly, if Harry thought any less of Severus, it would break Severus' heart...and mine /3

I can't wait for the next chapter!
cm0011 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
I've barely had the time to read the past chapters you've posted, but I've finally had some free time to read, and I have to tell you, I could feel myself with tears at the back of my eyes at points. I can only imagine why there are starting to target specific students close to Harry OUTSIDE of Hogwarts. For some reason, I feel that it's way deeper than Hermione being Severus' student. I wonder what's going around in Severus' mind. Oh the suspense! Loving it though :)
Liz chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Wow! I found your fanfics about two weeks ago and have read this entire series since then. I'm so glad I have finally caught up! Just wanted to say that your writing is amazing. I have literally gotten lost in your world of HP! Also, I've never read any fanfic with this type of relationship between Harry and Severus, but the way you write has made me love it! The whole father/son dynamic is written very well. Thank you for sharing this with us.
cinnamin chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
These cliff hangers are killing me
cinnamin chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
wow. this lady is seriously crazy
Hobesan chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I love how within your series of stories each have their own feel. This is making a great mystery. I really do hope Harry doesn't break that promise. That would hurt me as much Severus. Severus need to let Harry partner with him and together solve the mystery.
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »