Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
mysinger chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
I can't believe they got Hermione. What I can't figure out is if "Estelle" is trying to harm Harry( and Severus) or protect him. You are really ramping up the suspense. Well done!
funniefriend1245 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
D:

This was a good chapter...in it's writing style. However, the content makes me sad.

Just...wow. That was heartbreaking. Hope you update soon!

-Funniefriend
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ahh! You are so cruel! What is going on?! I NEED to know! Such a great chapter, but there are still so many questions! I can't wait for your update.
Liadan86 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Just... Wow. So so good.
Sydney-Jo chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
NO. BAD "To be continued..."!. NO.
The suspense is KILLING ME AL;DKHFASOJFSAOFJSAF.
mischabren chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
So good! Loving this! Wow, this story is progressing so well-I love how each of your stories in this series is so different from the rest. Loving the mystery! And what a great cliffhanger!
Romulus chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
It was understandable and intriguing. Poor hermione, looking forward to finding out how she is. I'm totally hooked and very curious about the attacks...
Will they manage to get to Snape even more?
archival chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Wow, creepy. This poison pen sounds manipulative. I can't tell if she's in on it or just party to the information. I've said all these things a million times before - I really enjoy your writing of the characters and how they've developed. Keep it up.

Write again soon!
Weller4ever chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Amazing chapter! :)
bkerrmom1 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh my... the plot thickens! Great chapter!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh, my word! What a chapter! I really, really, really hope that Hermione will be alright and they find this woman soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Poor Hermione. Could she have had the Imperius curse used on her when she got struck by the Car? It is a lttle too convenient for this Estelle Smith to 'learn of the planned attack'
Sounds to me like this Estelle Smith is in a world of her own making, Her reality is not like that of everyone else.

Looking forward to the Next Installment.
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
great chapter! update soon!
PaleShadow chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Brilliant chapter. Not confusing at all despite your worries.

Have to say though, I was hearing Darth Vaders voice on that final line... "A sister." Ha.
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »