Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh, my word! What a chapter! I really, really, really hope that Hermione will be alright and they find this woman soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Poor Hermione. Could she have had the Imperius curse used on her when she got struck by the Car? It is a lttle too convenient for this Estelle Smith to 'learn of the planned attack'
Sounds to me like this Estelle Smith is in a world of her own making, Her reality is not like that of everyone else.

Looking forward to the Next Installment.
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
great chapter! update soon!
PaleShadow chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Brilliant chapter. Not confusing at all despite your worries.

Have to say though, I was hearing Darth Vaders voice on that final line... "A sister." Ha.
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
Hazpotsfan chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh noooo, not Hermione! Great chapter as usual, thanks for updating :D
AvadaK3 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh no... Ah - I want to know what is going on - please please please update soon to take me out of the mass confusion I am currently feeling?
Emily chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Please, please update soon! My heart is going at like a million miles an hour!
hazeldragon chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Good chapter. I especially loved the way you correlated Anastasia and Hermione. Both being sisters and yet so different. I can't wait to see how the plot develops. But please don't kill Hermione off. She is my 3rd favourite character (after Harry and Sev, of course).
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
This woman is crazy! And she's scaring me... x.x Poor Harry and Hermione and Severus and all of them! Gah, this crazy lady needs to be found and then promptly vanished! xD Lovely chapter, update soon please!
Lilys chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Hi.
I'm the reader who asked about ebooks. I'm about halfway through the series but I thought it would be nice if there was some fan art used as the front page of each book. Do you (Suite Sambo) have any favourites that I could use?
Thank you again for this amazing series!

Lilys
LexiLoLo200 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I have read your whole series, all the stories over the last week or so and love them. Snape's hidden sister is quite the twist. I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
Fawkes1725 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Alas we have an Id on out mystery writer and I'll ya I didn't see that one coming, I wonder if she has truly gone around the bend and believes this stiffing about Sev or if they will turn out to get along well. I must say I'm a lil protective of Harry and Severus and I'm not sure if I want Sev to get along with his sister if it will interfere with their relationship. I'm very excited to see where you take this next chapter. Good chapter.
SSilverDoe chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
The suspense you're creating is brilliant, It has the feel of a victorian detective novel; one of the ones that was published weekly in a magazine where the story's tension is intensified because of the wait for the next chapter. Neatly done.
"It was torture. Pure mental torture." I'll say! It is for us readers too.
Malfoy is becoming someone interesting to watch.
SSilverDoe chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
What a place to leave it! A proper cliff-hanger :-)
Ron and his eggs made me laugh out loud especially as nobody seemed bothered about him.
Still liking Reuben Peace so keeping my fingers crossed you're going to do anything too terrible to him in the course of the story. Just remember he has a baby boy...
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »