Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Oh dear! What comes next!?
So they're after Severus and only use Harry... Mean!
And I still have a strange feeling about that Auror, I can't help it. He seems to be all right, but... I don't know... xD
Well, I'm looking forward to the next bit :)
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love Severus and I love all the thoughtful points you have introduced throughout your series. Fanfiction is many things, and has many virtues, but I can honestly say that one of the things I appreciate most is that rare piece that really addresses the questions you raise so beautifully and the emotions you elicit so seemingly effortlessly. Thanks for another insightful installment. I look forward eagerly to the next one.
ano9748 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
and ...awesome once more
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Brilliant as always! Was so pleased to see another chapter so soon! Love the pace and the mystery you're bringing this story, the drama and the intrigue! Can't wait for the next twist :)
Sydney-Jo chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh, my word! Wow, what a chapter! I'm so glad Hermione seems to be okay though! Please update again soon!
Casyn chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I wish I could describe how this chapter made me feel...but I cannot articulate it. Instead all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't worry, it's a good scream. Angry at Hilda and sad at Harry and pleased/scared/worried at Severus. Not many people can make me cry...fewer can make me scream. You do both. Thank you. It feels...good.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Oh man, poor Severus. I'm glad he's going to share the letter with Harry and I hope when he tells Harry what he did Harry won't turn against him or be swayed by "Hilda."

And I love that Severus plays The Beatles on the piano.
Myriad-13 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Fantastic work. Things becoe curioser and curioser. I am enjoying the plot very much.
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
... WOW! What's happened to Hermione? D That "Hilda" character is really a nasty one...! But great nevertheless!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :))
Fawkes1725 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
That evil lady! Poor Hermione, I hope she recovers quickly. I unfortunately see Harry going off on his own and solving this thing Harry-style and driving Severus up a wall in the process since someone has now severely harmed a member of his family, a close member, a sister. this is not going to be pretty is it? I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next update.
jolisgsd chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Your stories are the most awesome! I was thinking earlier today that I like your Harry and your Severus the best of all my readings in fanfic. They are not perfect of course, but Harry is very likeable and Severus is fully redeemed (which is the real reason that I love to read HP fanfic where the relationship between Harry and Severus is the story). I want Severus to be redeemed, I want Harry to have the father he didn't have. Love your plot in this too.

Great story! Thanks so much for writing.
mysinger chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
I can't believe they got Hermione. What I can't figure out is if "Estelle" is trying to harm Harry( and Severus) or protect him. You are really ramping up the suspense. Well done!
funniefriend1245 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012

This was a good it's writing style. However, the content makes me sad. That was heartbreaking. Hope you update soon!

MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ahh! You are so cruel! What is going on?! I NEED to know! Such a great chapter, but there are still so many questions! I can't wait for your update.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »