Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
Hazpotsfan chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wowwww! That chapter was the best yet! I absolutely loved the scene at the beginning with Harry and Severus arguing over whether he could go and see Hermione - for some reason such an emotional scene and Severus's patience during the whole thing had the feel of Regards Harry, and reminded me of the emotional turmoil each of those chapters would put me through! Also, I wish Harry, Hermione and Ron would start to try and solve the mystery for themselves too - it's just the kind of thing that they would excel at!

Curious as to how this next chapter will play out, poor Severus :(
Romulus chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wow, that was quite the threat. I'm incredibly curious what request will be made of Snape. We do know he is willing to lay down his life for many causes...and I somehow don't think the request will be made to test him, rather to use his honor to get at him. Wow. I wonder what will Harry think. I wonder how many people would (in exchange for his sacrifices) risk their lives to protect Snape. At this point, Harry certainly would.
A very moving story!
enchantedlight chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
great chapter! update soon!
bkerrmom1 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Wow! Didn't see that coming! Great chapter!
pammiez x3 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Ahh keeps getting better! Can't wait for more!
jdsfire chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant as usual. Can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
HarnGin chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
You have made me feel so very sorry for Severus Snape. Thank you.
Fawkes1725 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
An honorable man indeed. I wonder what request will be made of Severus soon. I hope that Severus does not do something rash himself he and Harry are more alike in that manner than either of them will ever admit. I really like that instead of Severus yelling at Harry for destroying the mug he understood and handed him another. His 'calming draught' was perfect. Luna is right, he has perfect hands for playing the piano. I look viewers to more, well done!
Bethan chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
More more more! This is amazing :)
sailor68 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Suite Sambo, you are SO EVIL to stop with a cliffy like that! I love this story (the whole series, actually) and can hardly wait for the next update!
Zireael07 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
The chapter is brilliant!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Oh dear! What comes next!?
So they're after Severus and only use Harry... Mean!
And I still have a strange feeling about that Auror, I can't help it. He seems to be all right, but... I don't know... xD
Well, I'm looking forward to the next bit :)
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
I love Severus and I love all the thoughtful points you have introduced throughout your series. Fanfiction is many things, and has many virtues, but I can honestly say that one of the things I appreciate most is that rare piece that really addresses the questions you raise so beautifully and the emotions you elicit so seemingly effortlessly. Thanks for another insightful installment. I look forward eagerly to the next one.
ano9748 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
and ...awesome once more
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Brilliant as always! Was so pleased to see another chapter so soon! Love the pace and the mystery you're bringing this story, the drama and the intrigue! Can't wait for the next twist :)
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »