Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
AvadaK3 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Oh no... Ah - I want to know what is going on - please please please update soon to take me out of the mass confusion I am currently feeling?
Emily chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Please, please update soon! My heart is going at like a million miles an hour!
hazeldragon chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Good chapter. I especially loved the way you correlated Anastasia and Hermione. Both being sisters and yet so different. I can't wait to see how the plot develops. But please don't kill Hermione off. She is my 3rd favourite character (after Harry and Sev, of course).
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
This woman is crazy! And she's scaring me... x.x Poor Harry and Hermione and Severus and all of them! Gah, this crazy lady needs to be found and then promptly vanished! xD Lovely chapter, update soon please!
Lilys chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Hi.
I'm the reader who asked about ebooks. I'm about halfway through the series but I thought it would be nice if there was some fan art used as the front page of each book. Do you (Suite Sambo) have any favourites that I could use?
Thank you again for this amazing series!

Lilys
LexiLoLo200 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I have read your whole series, all the stories over the last week or so and love them. Snape's hidden sister is quite the twist. I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
Fawkes1725 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Alas we have an Id on out mystery writer and I'll ya I didn't see that one coming, I wonder if she has truly gone around the bend and believes this stiffing about Sev or if they will turn out to get along well. I must say I'm a lil protective of Harry and Severus and I'm not sure if I want Sev to get along with his sister if it will interfere with their relationship. I'm very excited to see where you take this next chapter. Good chapter.
SSilverDoe chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
The suspense you're creating is brilliant, It has the feel of a victorian detective novel; one of the ones that was published weekly in a magazine where the story's tension is intensified because of the wait for the next chapter. Neatly done.
"It was torture. Pure mental torture." I'll say! It is for us readers too.
Malfoy is becoming someone interesting to watch.
SSilverDoe chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
What a place to leave it! A proper cliff-hanger :-)
Ron and his eggs made me laugh out loud especially as nobody seemed bothered about him.
Still liking Reuben Peace so keeping my fingers crossed you're going to do anything too terrible to him in the course of the story. Just remember he has a baby boy...
SSilverDoe chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I still like Auror Peace... you're not going to twist the story and make him the bad guy are you?
Your writing of Luna is spot on; I think she's one of the most difficult characters to write properly. Alot of writers seem to think as long as she spouts nonsense they've got her. Luna is a clever Ravenclaw so however strange she may seem there is always an element of astuteness about her which you seem to have captured.
SSilverDoe chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
A very interesting chapter; alot of intrigue and some lovely twists to the story. I liked Auror Peace and was curious to see how you dealt with an entirely new character of your making. He seems to be very appealing and expertly woven into the story.
SSilverDoe chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
What a swirling emotional rollercoaster of a chapter! The scene in the office with Severus and Harry is beautifully crafted.
Poor Severus, such a lot of hugging in this chapter.
All the intriguing plots seem to be moving along nicely; I'm loving it so far.
SSilverDoe chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Great nervous tension from Harry at the beginning.
The interaction between Harry and Severus is so well written. You manage quite skillfully to keep Severus' innate character intact but still give us something different when he's with Harry
SSilverDoe chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
"Harry nodded quickly. He wanted to say "Good" but he bit his lip." made me laugh out loud.
I like that you've given Draco a spark of sarcasm so we've not totally lost him.
Another good chapter.
SSilverDoe chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Well, that was so well written I didn't notice that Harry had forgotten to mention the letter until you pointed it out!
You are creating a very cleverly woven story with several threads; looking good.
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »