Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
restinpace chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Wow! Great story, great mystery! I loved the mix of emotion, adventure, and mystery. This last chapter was such a nice wrap-up.
You mentioned that the story was getting away from you and you were mixing things up. I didn't notice anything too bad (I assume some have been fixed up; I don't remember any mention of Armand instead of LePonte), but I did notice that sometimes you called Hilda by the name Hazel which you originally gave to Zacharias Smith's sister.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I wonder if Harry will try to heal Marietta Edgecombe's scar, too? Oh, wait, being worried about a mother's job and possibly being tortured by Umbridge means that one should carry that scar forever, I keep forgetting.

But when Harry healed Snape's cut, it didn't seem to heal anything else in Snape.

Still, getting a wand for just school is probably a good idea.

I am glad that Snape isn't forgetting about Draco, though. Considering the way they were a) sent to the dungeons to be trapped in there forever and/or b) sent out of the castle to die on the battlefield, it's a wonder there are any Slytherins there (or is Draco the only one?).

Good chapter, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
An excellent beginning. Harry is only beginning to hear bad things about Severus; I'm sure this letter is subtle compared to others he will receive on that line.

But here we see his next year encapsulated-adulation, Ginny, Quidditch, class, letters, and growing up.

Snape, apparently, is slated to end up the solitary Headmaster, living only through Harry. Which will work as long as Harry is at school.
angeld34 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
This mystery is getting so interesting. A baby Black? I can't wait to see where this is going. Also, as an FYI: you mentioned in the last story that Professor Slughorn had retired again, but now he's teaching potions.
angeld34 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I've been reading your stories for the last couple of days. I love Severus and Harry's relationship! And the changes that their relationship caused! So wonderful! I wanted to let you know that the first time H. Smith is mentioned in this chapter, she's listed as Hazel, but then is Hilda the rest of the time.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
I have just discovered this series and I love it. Good job
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
So beautiful. This has truly touched my soul. Thank you for taking the time to write this touching 5 part story that I could not stop reading. I relearned so much of family, love and sacrifice. Looking forward to reading more of your amazing stories.
JongKhan chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Very well done. Very well done, indeed. Before discovering your MOMENT OF IMPACT series, there were only two fan fiction authors who had written series I considered as worthy as JKR's original. At Potions and Snitches I had discovered Theowyn (Michele Nanjo) and her HARRY POTTER AND THE ENEMY WITHIN, and HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAINED SOULS. I still start there when I recommend fan fiction to newly-met HP fans who love Snape and regret the seven books had to end (and end his life). Then I discovered the AYLNO series by aspeninthesunlight. A YEAR LIKE NONE OTHER and its sequels A SUMMER LIKE NONE OTHER and the current WIP, A FAMILY LIKE NONE OTHER continue Snape mentoring Harry and becoming his father in the process. I am now adding you to my pantheon of select few whose series, to my mind, are right up there with Rowling's originals. And the three of you are better, in that you all respect Snape and his role, his importance to the entire HP saga much more profoundly. You keep him alive, and give him the life and happiness he deserved after all of his sacrifices. Not too much to ask, for those of us who love the character of Severus Snape-and want him and Harry both to be healed together with the natural bond they could have, and should have had!
CornerOfYourEye chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
I've read Moment of Impact and your following stories two years ago, just when Tuesdays with Severus was three or maybe four chapters long. It was so suspensefull that I filed it away only coming across it a couple of days ago. The whole story arc is one of my favorite ones on this site I've read till this day and I doubt I'll come across another soon which just breathes the kind of care - and might I even say love - you've put in it. I loved it all, all the stories. Thank you SOOOO much for sharing.
NYCUtopia chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
What a great series!
November S chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Excellent series! I just finished the whole set, obviously, and enjoyed it! I love the gradual moving of the characters-it feels natural. And although I am a fan of AU FICA as well, your story was a joy to read as it was set so closely to cannon. Wonderful job!
November
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was absolutely brilliant.
mysinger chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
A great end to a fabulous, heartwarming series. There are some excellent stories that focus on the relationship between Severus and Harry, but the "Moment of Impact" series is my favourite. Thank you for sharing it with us.
snapes wife to be chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Oh wow. I have absolutely loved reading this series! I dont know what I'll do wigh my day now as ive been reading this series in between real life for a couple of weeks! I could totally read more from these guys! Honestly one of my favourite harry potter series :D
Nelleke chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for sharing these beautiful stories! I've read all 5 of them over the past few days and really enjoyed them. You've got everything thought out, not 1 plot line goes under in the different plots. I like the way you managed to get the entire canon story (with a few short sideways) placed into your world of imagination. I also like the way you put poetry, songs and other texts into your story, they are also inspiring. This is, for me, one of the best fanfics I've read in the last year and a half, so I'm really glad I've stumbled across it. I admire you for being able to write this sort of stories and I admire you for shaping Severus the way you did. I've truly enjoyed reading them (also because you writing style is nice to read), so thanks again!
761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »