Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
hazeldragon chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Beautifully written. I love the 'Hazel Smith' twist appearing in this chapter. Can't wait for your next update!
badgerlady chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Nice.
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
great chapter! update soon!
ac chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Wow, the plot thickens. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the interaction between severus and harry about life.
thepianist12 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
this is the best harry/severus series I have read so far, I am completely addicted! cant wait for the next chapter! but take as much time as you need to make it as good as this one :D
katesari chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Really good chapter! The last sentence is perfect. Something my mom or every parent has said at one time to make you think about something you said or was said. Hope to read more soon! Bye
cm0011 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
If you keep writing like this, you can take as long as you like!

This mystery you're mixing up with Hilda is getting deeper and deeper. It's very intriguing , and I love the way you're going at it! Not predictable, not easy to guess, very possible to have infinite conclusions...it gives for so much depth. But Hilda better not mess with Harry and Sev too much!

That very last part made a lump in my throat too. The relationship you made between Harry and Severus is just getting better and better, I don't have any words to describe it anymore but absolutely amazing. Their closeness, how they understand eachother. I also like how Hermoine really understands. Ron just seems to be out of the loop at the moment. I hope he catches up soon.

Please keep writing more of those touching Sev/Harry scenes :') can't wait for the next one, take your time, rather have a good chapter than a rushed one!
Lordban chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Eh, no need for thanks for sticking to the story. Tried to shake it off, but damn thing just wouldn't let go!

Paranoid Severus and Inquisitive Harry. A potentially explosive combination. I'd hate to be their target if the pair of them actually teamed up.
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Aww... Severus wants to be a grandfather. So adorable. Great chapter, as usual. Well worth the wait. That doesn't mean I'm not anxiously awaiting that fifth chapter you teased us with! Keep up the good work! I love this story!
Kimper69 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
You've got me hook, line, and sinker on this whole Hilda thing. You are an incredible writer. Can't wait for the next installment. :0)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Ooooh, wow! How interesting! I wonder what's really going on? The end was so sweet though, I can't wait for more!
Hammy chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is THE BEST series I've read so far with harry and severus. please update soon! :D
Arcticstar chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This series is wonderful and I cannot wait until you update next.

Arctic
Keep Writing.
Myriad-13 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Can I just say that this is a magnificent series? One of the best I've read where Harry and Severus have a mentor-father/son relationship. I love how you mostly stuck to canon without compromising your plot. I have enjoyed the evolution of their relationship through the past few stories, and I eagerly await what happens next.

That being said, I thought the balance was JUST right in the convo Harry and Severus had about waiting for that time to make love. Good advice.

The mystery of this Hilda Smith character intrigues me. But I have a feeling I won't like anything that has to do with her.

Great chapter!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Ooooh, what a great chapter! I really do adore this and I'm so glad you updated!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »