Reviews for Tuesdays with Severus
mischabren chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I managed to devour your story in a couple of weeks-I absolutely love this series. I particularly love how each story is so different and unique. And of course I love how you've developed Severus and Harry's relationship. I can't wait to see what happens with this Hilda Smith! Write more soon, you have an amazing gift!
OhShirleyUJest chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
It's taken a bit, but I've finally caught up!

This series is lovely, the characterizations glorious, and the humor... wickedly wonderful. I'll admit, my favorite was 'Regards, Harry - the letters were a great mix of hilarious and depressing, with a tad of hopefulness.

This story looks like it's shaping up to awesomeness as well. You may not have a JKR plot to follow now, but it's even more awesome for it.

I'm looking forward to the continuation!

Also, great job on creating an excellent 'Mysterious McLetter-Creepifying Antagonist.' The first letter was masterful in it's creepiness without being 'creepy'...
JLP chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I don't write stories s I don't have a login but this is a friendly review. Even JK makes mistakes in her writing. People should check out , they have a whole page or two of errors founnd! ; ) I personally think your stories are wonderful! Don't let anyone say differently. We all knew you meant Hilda instead of Hazel, I think there is a Hazel in this chapter. It's your storytelling and character building we love!
Meggplant chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
A lovely chapter, though now I'm more intrigued than ever as to why the heck is writing Harry, and why!
Poor Severus, letting all that worry and fear go; it's so great that McGonagall is still awesome. :)
Thanks for the new chapter, I loved it!
Saila chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Wow, I finally catched up your writing! It was quite a ride! Loved it! Not that I like this catching up, for I would have prefered to have much more and much longer stories to read on. Your stories are lovely. I love how openly Severus can (and does) express and show his love toward Harry, and how you made it possible through your story. It is fabulous to see these two really having someone to depend on. It's overall a heartwarming story to me, angsty or not. And I trust it would continuously be so despite of coming mystery.

Oh, and just some small things- It's Hilda you speak of in the first line of this chapter, right? ;) And uh- I am quite a biased Severus fan and am sometimes ridiculously obssessed with his excellence. About the hulla hoop competition Minerva won, she was tremendously good, right? Because you described Severus' ability in this aspect also quite good when he had to do that in front of Weasleys after losing the chess game to Ron. I actually expected him to narrowly win, to everybodys surprise... Eh, I am not complaining, just I really enjoyed the mental picture of young (or old) Severus good at hulla-hooping and rope-jumping XD But I admit Minerva being a hoop expert with her body-with-hips is also satisfying.

Waiting for the next chapter- Please keep going! Good luck with your writing and real life!
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
The end of this chapter was wonderful. I teared up when Severus got emotional.
thepianist12 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Amazing chapter :) it made me tear up, and by the way, I cannot remember the last time a book or movie made me cry. NEVER give up on this series and never give up writing.
You have a real gift here and I for one really appreciate it. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
katesari chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Imagine my own surprise when Ive read the chapter but not yet reviewed it. So here it is:
Love the chapter! It's amazing how you keep coming up with things to write into this story. And really like that conversation at the end between Severus and Harry and the one where Severus talks with Minerva. Keep writing and I'll be waiting for the next chapter, hopefully soon!? Bye
Pup03 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Excellent chapter really excellent.
Thunderbird0106 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
A wonderful chapter, with lots of progress. Keep up the good work.
enchantedlight chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
great chapter! update soon!
Jenlyn chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Absolutley beautiful. Thank you for the work you put into crafting this chapter.
Weller4ever chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Amazing chapter! Cannot wait to
Hyperlynxie chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I realize again what a fascinating idea you have here. Keep Snape alive and give him (the man with his undying love for Lily) the opportunity to care for someone as a powerful, grown man. To care for someone who returns his feelings. To worry about a child...which feelings may frequently be more powerful than one's love for their partner. Heady stuff. And a privilege to witness your beautiful description of it.
SandyEffingFrank chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Great chapter! I'm on pins and needles!
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »