Reviews for 7 We Are Gathered Here Today
Kali-blue chapter 12 . 4/23
I've been enjoying your stories very much. One thing has troubled me and so far even after the Washington Team style wedding I'm still confused. How is that JJ likes the DC team and not Pittsburgh Steelers? She lives in East Allegheny, PA and Steelers, Pirates, Bruins would typically be the teams a 12 year old would support. There was no explanation and her parents don't seem die hards or transplants to Western PA. Pittsburgh has fielded several good teams and other than a few years when John Riggins was rushing; that team has never been good. Plus there is the mascot issue, which most people supporting social justice today have trouble cheering for without some comment. Is it just that you are projecting for JJ? While it is convenient she now supports the DC team, the backstory seems missing to me. Kali
milagglad chapter 1 . 4/9
Sweet
milagglad chapter 13 . 4/8
WOW...
jjcrimminds chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Cute story. Glad they finally got married. On to the next
Abva chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
Hi, I really like your stories, thanks for sharing! I also wanted to correct your translation. There are four different ways to say the "you" in spanish so it may be a bit complicated when you can't speak the language and aren't used to it. "Usted" is the formal way to adress a person and "ustedes" for several people. "Tú" is the word you use to say "you" as in one person that you can speak to in an unformal way (family, friend, lover or people younger or your age if you are a kid or a teenager) and "vosotros" is for several people. But it is not necessary to use it in a normal sentence, you only say it to emphasize the difference between two situations (for instance, in the sentence "you are welcome here while he is not" you would use the "tú" to say the "you") or the importance of someone's role (for instance in the sentence "you are the reason why we won, don't doubt it"). Therefore here instead of "ustedes son" you would simply say "eres". Hope it helped! :)
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Cute :)
tmarie9 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
omg freaking Garcia! lol
tmarie9 chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
"oh for fuck's sake!" lol so cute!
Pheonix1995 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Loved their Wedding! Still love this series, hope to catch up some day! :) haha
lizzabet chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I'm on my way to reading this whole series! I loved the wedding and they are absolutely cute together! I'm not really a JJ/Emily shipper, but this works! Will people call her JP at home?;)
One problem, though... Same sex marriages are illegal in Pennsylvania, if that's where the wedding was? But since it's fanfic I will pretend that we don't have those crappy laws in some of the states!:)
carolm007 chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Just finished this story in one read and have to say it was your writing style and character definition. The sex scenes were hot too! Actually I've also enjoyed your two other stories leading up to this one...thanks. I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm more than satisfied. Loved your sense of humor and song choices too. Always thought Savage Garden's 'I Knew I Loved You' as one of the most romantic songs ever written,it was perfect. Great work!
auggy1984 chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
good
StefanieT21 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I loved it all! I cried. I laughed. It was all soo great! Such great writing! I love love loved just loved it! Thank you!
srhittson chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
loved the story it was good
DarXe chapter 13 . 6/15/2012