Reviews for 7 We Are Gathered Here Today
jjcrimminds chapter 13 . 5/23
Cute story. Glad they finally got married. On to the next
Abva chapter 11 . 2/11
Hi, I really like your stories, thanks for sharing! I also wanted to correct your translation. There are four different ways to say the "you" in spanish so it may be a bit complicated when you can't speak the language and aren't used to it. "Usted" is the formal way to adress a person and "ustedes" for several people. "Tú" is the word you use to say "you" as in one person that you can speak to in an unformal way (family, friend, lover or people younger or your age if you are a kid or a teenager) and "vosotros" is for several people. But it is not necessary to use it in a normal sentence, you only say it to emphasize the difference between two situations (for instance, in the sentence "you are welcome here while he is not" you would use the "tú" to say the "you") or the importance of someone's role (for instance in the sentence "you are the reason why we won, don't doubt it"). Therefore here instead of "ustedes son" you would simply say "eres". Hope it helped! :)
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Cute :)
tmarie9 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
omg freaking Garcia! lol
tmarie9 chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
"oh for fuck's sake!" lol so cute!
Pheonix1995 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Loved their Wedding! Still love this series, hope to catch up some day! :) haha
lizzabet chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I'm on my way to reading this whole series! I loved the wedding and they are absolutely cute together! I'm not really a JJ/Emily shipper, but this works! Will people call her JP at home?;)
One problem, though... Same sex marriages are illegal in Pennsylvania, if that's where the wedding was? But since it's fanfic I will pretend that we don't have those crappy laws in some of the states!:)
carolm007 chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Just finished this story in one read and have to say it was your writing style and character definition. The sex scenes were hot too! Actually I've also enjoyed your two other stories leading up to this one...thanks. I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm more than satisfied. Loved your sense of humor and song choices too. Always thought Savage Garden's 'I Knew I Loved You' as one of the most romantic songs ever written,it was perfect. Great work!
auggy1984 chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
StefanieT21 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I loved it all! I cried. I laughed. It was all soo great! Such great writing! I love love loved just loved it! Thank you!
srhittson chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
loved the story it was good
DarXe chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
This was very sweet.
caddyshack chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Emily in a dress, yes! *grins* Thank you for that )

And oh yeah, nice touch on that Savage Garden song. The line, "I am complete now that I've found you" totally fits Emily and JJ.

And I'm off, 3 more chapters to go!
Swishla chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Sounds like a great honeymoon as well as relaxing a bit once back at work. Gotta say, you have me wondering if JJ is going to stay home awhile and if perhaps you'll use that to include the time JJ went to the Pentagon. Garcia was written very nicely in this last chapter - you nailed classic, wild and lound Garcia to a T. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing!
Swishla chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Poor Reid! It really is nice to see him get a girl when Morgan didn't. I agree with your thoughts on Hotch and didn't think it made sense for Morgan then to step down when Hotch took control again. Weird office politics to be sure. Wondered if JJ's garter had a little gun on it given how much is made of her shooting abilities. The clutch gun is better.