Reviews for The Question
Snow chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Oh my gosh! Please continue!
Chiroptera Jones chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm not entirely sure why Cassie, a young American, immediately leapt to the Prime Minister of the UK as the only person she wants to help her with this. Particularly if she's never even really met the guy.

How does the President know that she's there?

Oh, and while your grammar and spelling is generally very good, and the prose flows well, the proper way to punctuate speech is like this: "Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister, for dealing with this surprise well," I said. The comma goes inside the quotation marks.
Sarah1281 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I'm glad that Cassie got the Time Matrix out of there.
Shane C chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
not a bad start. i'm appreciating the good spelling and grammar. one thing - i may be totally wrong, but i don't think any of the animorphs knew what the time matrix was. i seem to remember they might have encountered it on an alternate timeline or something, but if this story is supposed to be canon, i don't think cassie would have known what she was looking at. *shrug* i could be completely wrong...i just don't remember anyone other than elfangor&crew in the andalite chronicles ever coming across the TM. but that's just a plot thing, and its your story. again, good grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and the story has a decent flow so far. keep up the good work!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
At the beginning when they call her "Miss...?" I think it's because you don't want to give her a last name but it sounds like he doesn't know her name and that is the furthest thing from the truth.

Also, I have to ask why in the world Cassie thinks it's a good idea to tell anyone what the Time Matrix is. I think the Andalite Chronicles AND megamorphs 3 explains why no one should be trusted with a time machine. Whatever crap is going to happen (even just in the future and not in the story) is all because Cassie is a moron sometimes. Of course, Cassie might very well do that because she doesn't always think but this is probably one of her worst decisions ever.