Reviews for Making the Truth Known
Paz chapter 15 . 8/24
Wonderful,spectacular,fantastic
Drew86 chapter 15 . 8/3
That is funny! Please post more chapters!
icecatfire chapter 4 . 7/15
*on the authors note at the top* you have nothing to worry about i would never say anything bad about him, i don't know him. and anyway i got the similar punishments when i got in trouble, and i was loved plenty :) so i DEFINITELY get what you mean about spanking not being abuse as long as you don't take it too far. so i'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i said anything bad about spanking OR your dad. xD so no worries on this end. love the story. :D not to big on the dumbles bashing but i can get past it. :) keep up the good work. *hugs author*
asiya halima kone chapter 15 . 5/23
hi good story I just wondered if you was going to update this story pm me and let me know :)
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 5/15
Please continue with this excellent story
guest chapter 15 . 5/5
Hello. Are you going to continue this or reading making the truth known I really loved it. Please finish it don't let us hanging here.
Z chapter 15 . 3/18
Please please please update this. I love this story and would enjoy finishing it. I know it has been two years, but I just found it and can't stop reading it.
POTTERPHILE chapter 15 . 2/13
yeah i was all into bingo on fb... til i realized how much artificial stress i was putting on myself.. ha ha ... here i am with high blood pressure and stress headaches being part of my problems and i was stressing over getting enough virtual jellybeans to fill the virtual jar so that i can beat the woman i dont know at all in england who plays at two am my time... i gave it up and didnt even wait for lent... how are you doing really... ever gonna update tis or should we consicer it done... really you have met most of the goals of this fic right ... just a couple plot points really... the weaselys... and am i crazy.. but i thought i remembered mrs goyle or crabbe.. whatever... pulling stuff to try and get even... may have been another story .. hmm ...mcgs wedding... and it would be sweet now that dumbbutt is gone if james and lily could come back... ... ... ... on to another topic.. i cant find tolb anywhere... did those folks ever get out of that damn doll house... i know you hate severus and rudgingly made him good this story... and i know that bothers you... but thats no reason to leave those folks stuck in that doll house.. lol... oh well... hope you are well my friend
POTTERPHILE chapter 4 . 2/11
girl you know i love you and your stories... im just doing a little rereading.. is tolb up anywhere.. and one of the reasons you are so good is because you are meticulous... you know these books backwards and forewards... you know your outside material... and you have reasoned out what you are writing and why... hy if jkr was as meticulous as you are... there would be no plot holes for fanfiction to fill.
Madhu.mb chapter 1 . 2/9
For some reason half way through ch 1 I thought this was a one-shot, but am glad it's not...
mummacass chapter 15 . 1/15
please pretty please continue on with this story.
angelsarah22 chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
I was wondering if this story and your reading making the truth known will be updated soon or not
nikkiRiddle chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Just wanted to mention that I totally agree with u on Divination. Prophecies show a possible outcome, and little things can change the future. The future isn't set in stone, therefore prophecies don't have a high chance in being fulfilled. Only thing set in stone is that every single one of us is going to die someday.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Mpreg is ridiculously unrealistic.
tinkerbell chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
I'm loving the story so far
A note about spanking in scotland it is LEGAL to spank your child as long as you dont leave bruises or marks and as im 25 i dont consider myself old fashioned and agree that a spanking is sometimes the best punishment