Reviews for Making the Truth Known
sorry no name chapter 5 . 7/10
I would like to say that this is a fab story and as for the spanking and the comment that say abused children become abusers you are wrong I myself have been abused and I find it despicable to hurt a child I was also sexualy abused there is a difference between spanking and abuse I was starved for days at a time beaten by my mother and siblings when I moved out in to foster care I tried to commit suicide my foster nan found out and it was because she cared that she gave me a spanking at least it wasn't a beating or going hungry I hope you realise that just because someone is abused doesn't mean that they will become abusers please tell me if im wrong or something
starie78 chapter 15 . 6/19
Any chance of a new chapter in this story?
Saissa chapter 15 . 6/9
No update for 3 years? Aany chance this may be finished eventually?
Saissa chapter 13 . 6/9
I actually think that the theory that they have small animagus forms because they are children, sounds very likely to me. I hope that it turns out to be correct.
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/9
Now why did I guess that Neville would be adopted by the Tonks family? They are the only "blacks" left who haven't adopted one of the main characters - Harry. Hermione, Draco and Neville.
Saissa chapter 11 . 6/9
That was a very interesting twist.

I apologise to the author and to Hermione for calling her an arrogant know-it-all bitch.

I did not know she had spells on her forcing her to behave that way.

I hope that Leilani Tasha Lupin is different from Hermione Jean Granger!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/9
Reg sounds like he will be a very cool Dad.

I think that Sirius, with the 11 lordships he holds, is finding his authority being flouted by too many people is having a little trouble adjusting!
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/9
Actually I am now Hoping that Hermione will do or say something stupid to get her expelled from the school and the wizarding world as well. She will of course have to have her wand snapped and her magic bound so as not to break the statute of secrecy! she seems to have a problems with the changes that are happening - especially the respect due to the Lords. She doesnt seem to listen to anything Neville tells her and Neville would the one who knows!
(snapping fingers) THATS why she doesnt listen. She didnt read it in a book and if she didnt read it in a book then it cannot be true! THAT'S why Hermione is having so much trouble. I'll say it again - Hermione is nothing but an arrogant know-it-all and very bossy bitch!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/9
I have no problem with spanking a kid for telling lies - but to spank a boy who has already been severely abused and probably cannot tell the difference between abuse and a spanking - is just not right. Just look at how Harry reacted after the spanking wads done? Harry should have had a different punishment - perhaps being grounded and not being allowed to spend time with his friends for a week or two.

As for Hermione - she really needs to STOP with her arrogant attitude that she has the right to know everything! she does NOT need to know everything. God she is a arrogant bitch!

The rest of this AU is great. AU can also stand for Alternative Universe as well.
Your little rant proved what kind of violent person you really are, no wonder you enjoy so much the whole spankings crap: inflict pain and humiliation over a child turn you on so much? I think your "Daddy" spankings affected your brain badly and now as an adult you have a spanking fetish, disgusting because it involves children. Well I hope you'll never have to deal with a child cos you'll start spanking them just for your sick pleasure!
guest chapter 15 . 4/19
Come on. Where are you? Please update soon.
Twilightsowl chapter 15 . 4/11
I really love the story, Please, Please, Please update soon.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 3/18
This is really good I hope the muse for this story comes back.
kittyranma chapter 8 . 3/17
That Hermione can sure be holier than thou. I'd like to see her get spanked sometime.
kittyranma chapter 7 . 3/17
You gotta love it when a grown man gets a swat. I'm quite enjoying this series/story.