Reviews for Making the Truth Known
Please update! I love this story and it is my fourth time reading it! I also love all your other stories! You're awesome! Go you!
WeAreIdealist chapter 5 . 3/9
Spanking is not abuse it's corporal punishment
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 15 . 2/25
UPDATE SOON!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/11
Not sure if it's intentional but you forgot to have them call the first floor the *ground floor* as the first floor is actually the floor above the ground which in America is the 2nd floor.

And instead of freeways we have motorways and duel carriageways which the construction materials are different too. They don't use asphalt because asphalt wears down to quickly.
blackwolf3991 chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
love this story! please update it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This is a cluster-fuck. No background, unbelievable bs, it's just weird. But you do you. I'm sure some people find this enjoyable :)
Faery66 chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
Hope to read more soon

D
Paz chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Wonderful,spectacular,fantastic
Drew86 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
That is funny! Please post more chapters!
icecatfire chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
*on the authors note at the top* you have nothing to worry about i would never say anything bad about him, i don't know him. and anyway i got the similar punishments when i got in trouble, and i was loved plenty :) so i DEFINITELY get what you mean about spanking not being abuse as long as you don't take it too far. so i'd be a bit of a hypocrite if i said anything bad about spanking OR your dad. xD so no worries on this end. love the story. :D not to big on the dumbles bashing but i can get past it. :) keep up the good work. *hugs author*
asiya halima kone chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
hi good story I just wondered if you was going to update this story pm me and let me know :)
rowenasheir chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Please continue with this excellent story
guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
Hello. Are you going to continue this or reading making the truth known I really loved it. Please finish it don't let us hanging here.
Z chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
Please please please update this. I love this story and would enjoy finishing it. I know it has been two years, but I just found it and can't stop reading it.
POTTERPHILE chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
yeah i was all into bingo on fb... til i realized how much artificial stress i was putting on myself.. ha ha ... here i am with high blood pressure and stress headaches being part of my problems and i was stressing over getting enough virtual jellybeans to fill the virtual jar so that i can beat the woman i dont know at all in england who plays at two am my time... i gave it up and didnt even wait for lent... how are you doing really... ever gonna update tis or should we consicer it done... really you have met most of the goals of this fic right ... just a couple plot points really... the weaselys... and am i crazy.. but i thought i remembered mrs goyle or crabbe.. whatever... pulling stuff to try and get even... may have been another story .. hmm ...mcgs wedding... and it would be sweet now that dumbbutt is gone if james and lily could come back... ... ... ... on to another topic.. i cant find tolb anywhere... did those folks ever get out of that damn doll house... i know you hate severus and rudgingly made him good this story... and i know that bothers you... but thats no reason to leave those folks stuck in that doll house.. lol... oh well... hope you are well my friend