Reviews for Making the Truth Known
spiffy2143 chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
I love this story! I don't see what some peoples issues are with it. Like you keep saying you warn people what is coming up so they don't have to read.I think you are doing an amazing job and I really hope you finish this:)
Ilena Petrova chapter 15 . 9/16/2017
Will you ever continue? Why abound this amazing story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
About that review that said spanking is abuse... There's a difference between discipline and abuse.

Discipline is when the parents/guardians are in control of themselves, and know when to stop the discipline. The recipient gets no bruises or broken bones from said discipline.

Abuse... the parent/guardian is out of control, and the recipient ends up with injuries of one degree or another.

Neglect, on the other hand, is not feeding/clothing/housing a child (or whoever) properly, so they either grow up small/malnourished or don't grow up at all.

I respect the tact you used in describing Harry's being disciplined by his father.
RainRaven chapter 15 . 9/5/2017
I hope you decide to come back to this story soon, it is very entertaining.
Professor Potterhead chapter 15 . 8/23/2017
Next chapter? You've been playing games on facebook for 3 years! Haha
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
I think Reggies swat is a great addition to thy story
J.L. Evans chapter 15 . 7/17/2017
All of your stories are amazing and you are truly a gifted writer. However, it depressed me greatly that this has not been updated in over 3 years.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2017
Please update! I love this story and it is my fourth time reading it! I also love all your other stories! You're awesome! Go you!
WeAreIdealist chapter 5 . 3/9/2017
Spanking is not abuse it's corporal punishment
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 15 . 2/25/2017
UPDATE SOON!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Not sure if it's intentional but you forgot to have them call the first floor the *ground floor* as the first floor is actually the floor above the ground which in America is the 2nd floor.

And instead of freeways we have motorways and duel carriageways which the construction materials are different too. They don't use asphalt because asphalt wears down to quickly.
blackwolf3991 chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
love this story! please update it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This is a cluster-fuck. No background, unbelievable bs, it's just weird. But you do you. I'm sure some people find this enjoyable :)
Faery66 chapter 15 . 9/16/2016