Reviews for To Win
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
oh i hope you write more, its hard to find a story like this, ..well i haven't found a story like this really, thats why its so interesting!
fangirlbob chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I'm really liking this story up to this point, sorry for not adding it to my follow list yet, but I promise when I reach the end of the available chapters, I will switch from bookmarking it on my browser to a follow. I always figured L for belonging in the sociopath camp more than psychopath, but I guess with that line about gambling with life, it might push him more in that direction, even though it still doesn't sound like he desires that result-or really cares at all as long as he wins. hehehe. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
serendipitouss chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next oneC:
SapphireIce13 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Wow... Just, wow.
I rarely say this, but I love this story, and this might be my favorite story I've read so far, and I've read quite a lot.
I love the way you portray L, and the fact that he's what he really is in this story, no bullshit yaoi, or overdramatized protagonist, but what L really and truly is, a sociopathic and all around... L.
You know, I have a feeling that you might actually be in contact with Tsugumi Obha (Creator of Death Note) and asked him the background of L, in exquisite detail, and this is all a very big scam of plagiarism...
JK, JK... Holy shit, my first 'JK'!
I love (I need to find another word for 'Love' because this is just getting annoying) how you were able to imagine L's past, and everything that brought up L.
I was going to enter this review into the newest chapter, but I felt I'd be more adequate to send it into a chapter where L was... being L. I doubt L would've used any other way to... persuade Quillish into being his temporary go-between, had anything happened to Carla (Who I find adorable)
-_- This is making me seem like less of a writer... I love -See what I mean- this story and this IS the only realistic Death Note fic out there, at least in my opinion.
I should end this excruciatingly long review, but you deserve it. I adore (Look at that, I did it) you, this story, and that... imaginatively, dark mind of yours, I know you usually don't update soon, so I won't pressure you into doing so... but it would be nice if you did.
Zbluez chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
This story is awesome. I only agree with your portrayal of L to some extent, but it is still very entertaining. I like the way Wammy grows from initially rejecting L to slowly accepting him, I even like how he's given up understanding or changing him. Please continue!
LLR chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Not too bad of a chapter.
DresdenRed chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER. UPDATE IMEDIANTLY!
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
! Heh. I like it when stories are unique. In this case, L being like that AT AGE 4. Great job! B)

L is seven, btw. November is passed his birthday. X3

I can see your view of how others portray L as. I like Resurrection by JudasFM, it's the opposite. L doesn't want to be a detective bit Watari made him. His portrayal of L is like the others, but it's more dark, for L. You should read it! It's fantastic! 8D

UPDATE PLEASE! ...L scares me...X3

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Zotaru chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
hurry and update!
SilverWingedRaven chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Nice chapter. So it seems the person who did the library domino thing also did the thing with Gary? Cool.
Is it Quinn who's been doing those things? They seem like something L would do, but Quinn could just be trying to frame him as a way of getting revenge for the November incident.

Update? Soon? Please? *insert puppy dog eyes here*
SilverWingedRaven chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
an exceptionally stupid hamster? That's probably the awsomest comparison ever xD
SilverWingedRaven chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Ooh, is this a plot I see? it is! Yay!
SilverWingedRaven chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Dun dun DUN! L's got an agenda Which hopefully won't result in Carla's demise O.O
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was, in a word: Awesome. He may seem unstable/crazy(?) but little L is definitely cool. I almost pity the other children and the staff though...
Smozzick chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Interesting story. Maybe a little exaggerated seeming in parts but within what my suspension of disbelief can handle. Thinking that maybe the library dominoes and the sedation might've been L testing him...I look forward to reading more (if this isn't abandoned).
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »