Reviews for Mockingbird
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 2 . 8/24
Damn this is going to be difficult. What happened to Hotch?
TurtleInTreble chapter 28 . 7/6
I get that it's been three years, but pleeaaaase I need to know what happens!
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 4/14
Damn what happened to Spencer?
hotchpodge chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
...and for some reason I like a dark hotch!
thebookworm90 chapter 28 . 4/9/2015

You leave a cliffhanger like that and not update for a year and a half?! Not even an author's note chapter to explain that university is keeping you busy, real life has thrown you some curveballs, that you're still -alive?!- Please please PLEASE say you haven't abandoned this story. PLEASE!

I realize that I may be coming off as antagonistic or accusing, and I do apologize, but I have spent the past two days reading this story! I am a giant scaredy cat! I generally avoid stories like this, but you got me hooked! I was hoping that there was an ending here. That you were one of those writers that didn't hit the complete toggle even though the story was done(they -are- out there.)

But the just stopped. With an evil, EVIL cliffhanger!

I feel devastated. Cheated. Like I'm hanging from a branch defiantly growing on the edge of a cliff with nothing beneath me to help me survive the fall.

Even if you never finish this; have given up fanfiction writing for any number of reasons...I do want to say: Well Done.

And that I sincerely hope that you are alive, well and happy. Just bored with the fic or suffering writer's block.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/18/2015
I absolutley love this! Please update soon!
obscura chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
your story is one of my favourite, I hope you will update soon :) I cannot stop thinking about what is going to happen next.
thank you for writing this story.
InnerChild73 chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
What happened?! Please continue.
Rivermoon1970 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Ohh, I like creepy Hotch. This is definitely keeping me on the edge.
kedacat chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
more please!
IhumakitukPeople chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
. . . Is he dead? . . . Hello? Anybody home? Huh. . .
nurdgurl714 chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Ok, I'm not a Gideon fan, but I have mixed feelings about him not telling them. If he had, Derek would have never let him go, and we wouldn't have a story would we?
nurdgurl714 chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
I like it, and no Hotch is not too creepy for me. I have read another story where Hotch was the UnSub, it was very good.
nurdgurl714 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Wow, this is good!
greenleafzuo chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
It never occured to me that Hotch/Reid could be this fascinating before reading your story.
And after this 28 chapters of reading I cannot get them out of my mind,I am like searching and reading every other H/R fanfictions like yours (and of course I read "Hunter" as soon as I finished reading the 28th chapter),and your story is the best one and I love it so much!
Please keep up your good work and update soon.