Reviews for A New World
Luc16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was great! I really like it! Could you write more about what happens in their new settlement and the sparkle? I would love to read more! :)
saltwater10 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow. This is amazing! You write really well and everyone is in character. It is basically just a brilliant story, the best chaos walking story I have read on this site. Well done :)
KeeperOfThePeterick chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
THIS IS SO WEIRD I DIDNT REALISE IT AT THE START BUT THIS FANFIC WAS ONE OF THE ONES THAT I FIRST READ ABOUT CHAOS WALKING AND IT WAS THE ONE I REALLY LOVED AHHAHA so weird.
BlondieOnTheInside chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D Really awesome! The romance part was so cute and it was really well written. I love the bits of Czech! YOU MENTIONED MANCHEE! *cries in corner*

Anyway, I really loved this story, it is one of the best Chaos Walking fanfictions I have read. Really goood job with the characters and the humor! I loved when the little girl went and talked to Todd, it was really sweet.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Are you sure you aren't Patrick Ness? This was amazing! Everyone was in character, and the whole story is so perfect. Best one I've seen so far! :)
romanovas chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is so perfect! The Chaos Walking trilogy is my favourite series ever and you've made Viola and Todd so in character and brilliant. This is my new headcanon for 'what happens after Monsters of Men'. Congrats on a brilliantly written fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awesome! this is probably one of the best CW stories on this site :)