Reviews for To Light a Candle
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 2/22
Damn, that was good:)
LuckyCharmed97 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You know it's a good story when it gives you tingles and clenches on your heart
FanFairyB chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Aww that ending was so sweet!
I really enjoyed this :)
likelurking chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Lovely one-shot...beautifully written. The premis was interesting.
Argenteus Draco chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love how you have captured the characters in this. More so, I love how you have brought them together in a way that is fully consistent with both their personalities and their past relationship, but also brings into account how they have both changed during the course of the war. I'm also struck by the fact that Hermione, having lost her wand (at least for a period) following the skirmish at Malfoy Manor, has a unique insight into Draco's situation. Perhaps this is why she wished to trust him? Regardless, very beautifully done.
elianna.cullen chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh! It was sweet! I mean, I really loved this one. I confess that I wanted to kill Draco when he left Hogwarts, you know, he betrayed Hemione's trust in him, but when I read his apologize it was like "You're forgiven, my love!".

And the ending was lovely!

Thanks for this beautiful Dramione (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely brilliant! I wish there was more. :)
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story, I can see why you left it at this, but would have liked quite a bit more.
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great job exploring complex emotions.
lauritalaloca13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Jessy Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
My reaction after reading this: too short, I want to read more.

That's why I have to ask, would you consider adding more Chapters or write a sequel to this? 'Cause this was great.
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is such a sweet and lovely story. It made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Divess chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Now that's what I call a Dramione. Excellent story. Just the right amount of angst. Well done.
My-Tails-Too-Big chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was so unbelieveable cute and sweet that I can't even begin to describe it! I love it and I love Dramione!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Loveee ittt woww soo cuteee