Reviews for Get tough, Get Even
kelsloveheart chapter 17 . 5/3
Years later I'm still thinking about this fic and how it would have ended. I still have optimistic hopes that you'll update this again one day, even if it's just to post a quick outline of what would have happened if you had've finished it. I just need to know what was in that letter.
amywrites chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
It just occurred to me; as thorough as Veronica is, why hasn't she gotten a hold of Logan's autopsy yet? I wish that while she was in Nestor's office she would've printed Logan's FBI file and see if there's any foul play noted in it.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Please finish the fanfic, i really like it
bortom chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Just like the poster below I love this story and I really want to know how it all will end up. Please, please keep writing and don't leave us hanging! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
I hope you still plan to update the story. Its really well written and I've loved reading it. I can't wait to find out how the whole story will play out in the end.
Readergirl66 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for what comes next. Please update soo.
SilverLining2k6 chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
Oh wow! I love this. Every time I think Veronica is screwed - like there is no possible way to check Trina's box without both keys - she comes up with something brilliant like video cameras. Amazing job keeping me fascinated and on-edge as usual.

I was surprised that V didn't erase her browser history in Nestor's office, but I imagine it's probably necessary for story purposes to move the story to Virginia Beach. I also think Nestor is an interesting character. I wish he'd work *with* V instead of against her, but I suppose he's like a cornered animal right about now. Actually, they both are. I also liked Seth's assessment of Veronica. Apparently, he's a good observer. I kind of felt a little goose-bumpy when he mentioned her overreacting violently to physical contact to the very person who made her that way.

Trina cutting the grass with scissors? Crazy! Can't wait until the next installment of this awesome story!
Josielynn chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
Nice set up chapter. I am enjoying this story. How like Veronica to be in trouble two ways at once. Looking forward to more.
HoneyBee1 chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I feel FEEL so sad if Trina is capable of murder. I know she's questionable - morally, especially... but murdering Logan... Oh no...
SilverLining2k6 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
One thing I have to say about your writing is that I get very immersed in your scenes. I feel like I'm sitting there in the room while the action is taking place. Don't be hard on yourself, your dialogue was perfect. Nothing took me out of the scene. I could hear everything being said in Trina's distinctive voice. Great job.

You scared me there for a second when Veronica started coming to terms with Logan killing himself. Glad she rethought things. I refuse to believe that Logan killed himself. Especially because of the note, and especially without a will - Logan's a grand gestures kind of guy. Even if he hadn't left everything to V, he would have left her something.

That was pretty harsh of V for drawing targets on the faces of Pravda's family. If she survives this ordeal she should go work with CW. I wanted to yell at her to stop worrying about her mother and to search on Logan's name instead. Why? Because poor deluded optimist that I am, I was hoping she'd find a WitPro file on him. Can't wait to hear what Trina's up to. Ships in a bottle? That little spaz? She has to have a partner in crime. Dylan Goran?
Didine34790 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
You've written it very well, but like Veronica, I'd like to believe that Logan didn't commit suicide.

Loved the new chapters
bortom chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
It's heartbreaking to follow Veronica's breakdown. She's really losing control of reality and I hope someone is there to catch her before she hits rock bottom. Where is Wallace and Mac in all this? Even if they are far away and Veronica clearly hides her inner turmoil, shouldn't they be able to sense that something is wrong? They know how she struggled with Lily's murder and they should be aware that Veronica could have difficulties dealing with Logan's death.

To me it's seems very clear that Veronica is grasping for straws in her search for Logan's killer. She talks about Occam's razor when realising that Trina may be involved with Logan's death, but isn't the simplest explanation that he really killed himself? "The truth will set me free" Veronica says, and maybe that really is the case, she needed to come to terms with Logan committing suicide to free herself of the hallucinations she's having. That might however not be enough at this point, since she is haunted with her killing of Gory and her torture as well.

On the other hand I have trouble believing that Logan really killed himself. He knew how he and Veronica had struggled with Lily's death, and he even had first hand experience with dealing with the suicide of a loved one. He really loved Veronica and I refuse to believe that he would do that to her.

Every time I open my mail box I hope to see a mail from saying I have a new chapter of this fic to read and I can't wait to read the next one!
cainc3 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Great Update!

You've surprised me with everything! Didn't think Pravda was Nestor, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Totally didn't even think about Trina being involved in Logan's murder, likewise it makes a lot of sense and is a great twist.

Can't wait to see what happens next...
HoneyBee1 chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Poor Veronica... I think Logan committed suicide, but she just can't accept that and need something to blame. And Trina now becoming her suspect... after Gory, and now Trina... wow. When she's gonna realize that Logan is doing this by himself? She's gone to the deep end.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Sorry for the second review, but I was so caught up in the letter, I forgot to mention how brilliant the Veronica/Pravda/Nestor scene was. I loved how she turned the tables on him. Your Veronica is so tough! Love it!