Reviews for The Bad Boy's Way
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Aw I love this so much- especially the dynamics between Kiyoshi and Hyuuga, not to mention how you wrote Hanamiya was excellent and really in character. Great job keep it up :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
I love this so much! I've been on the hunt for a good fanfic involving these three, keep up the awesome work! I love how you're showing kiyoshi's vulnerable side, I hope you can show a scene where Hyuuga breaks down as well, just to get a different perspective on things. Great job!
MarvelousWonders chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
This such a wonderful story, is there no chance at all that you will add another chapter?
Alleyoop chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
This is a great storyToo bad in ended here as of now. Hahahaha,would be nice if there's more since this could turn out to be a very serious yandere story :'D but of course, not necessarily. I love how it was done now. Hopefully, you'll write more of this pairing (If there was to be a pairing in the first place. I migj juat misinterpret the friendship here lol)
Inugakki chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
yey! a
please continue soon, i really like to know how you will make this story. x3
how will kiyoahi and hyuuga end up together and stop Makoto from evil :)
MentalHope chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This is a really interesting take on a story; I find your idea very unique! (: I'm glad I found your story since there's not a lot in the Kuroko no Basuke fandom that focus more on the 'side' characters! I also started to get into the KiyoshiHyuga pairing that's been begging for my attention xD

I hope you update soon! I definetly want to see where this story will be going, so I can't wait to read what's next! :3
-Arigatoou.
Delvimin18 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
i like it
ArtandScienceAddict chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Oooh. Interesting plot I see...
Ravensoul chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh my gosh, continue this please! I'll love you forever!
B.B chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I hate Hanamiya Makoto, but I'm glad to see someone wrote something about him. I want another chapter!
14th Musician chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I personally not much of a Hanamiya and Kiyoshi fan. That, however, doesn't lessen my love for this fic. I love it and I need the next chapter to be updated
Aomine chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It isn't something I'm generally proud of but... I had a fangirl moment. I srsly did and oh dear lord. I like you. This story is so. Icanteven. Let me steal your words. I will steal them. Kyoshi. Hyuuga. Ughhh. This needs more chapters. Like asap ladybro. Ok this review doesn't make any sense.
Bommie chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ahhhh Kuroko No Basuke. The only anime/manga where I love all the characters. Its nice to see other characters have their own fanfiction, and I think you portrayed Hanamiya perfectly!

He is one of the basketball villains that I like and made me laugh. Kudos for this good fic!