Reviews for Restart
ec-direwolf chapter 15 . 7/5
I love these stories, and I'm really sad that you took down some of my favorites
alexis chapter 34 . 6/25
please write more I need an ending.
Ayesha zahir 123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Can you please put your old stories I used to love reading them again and again I have already read them 20 times but I still want to read them so please put your old stories back don't care if it's incomplete even if they are less viewers they are a few who want to read them plzzzzzz
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
I know the constant reviews are probably annoying especially when you are not planning on continuing a story but please put the other stories you wrote back on fanfiction. I love them all so much and I know a lot of other people do too. It doesn't matter if they are never finished. I personally have read and reread all your daroline stories and would like the chance to reread all of them again. Please them back a lot of people love them and want them back, PLEASE.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Please put your stories back up. They are beautiful and magical and I NEED my Daroline fix. You are probably one of the best writers on fanfiction and it would be so sad if I could never read your stories (all of them even the ones that are as of the moment deleted) again. Please put them back up we the readers so not care if they are unfinished and remain so forever, we just really want to be able to read your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Please don't delete this story or any other of your story's please put them back on fanfiction. I know people can be haters but so many people love your stories even if they aren't finished. Please put them back. I don't care if they aren't finished and if they won't ever be finished and many other people don't either. They are truly amazing stories and there are so few daroline stories out there. Please put them back. Your stories are amazing and deserve to be seen even if they aren't finished.
Valy chapter 34 . 10/13/2016
Please, please, continue this wonderful story.
juxebox chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
does anybody have starzees other stories?
Slytherson chapter 34 . 7/21/2016
Run run run is it really Jeremy can't Caroline get future Elena to tell them the truth by having a DNA test cause let's face it Vicky was dating on off two Gus who's to say its not one of her other male druggie friends!

Matt will so kill Jeremy ooh but Vicky needs help from the Scooby zoo gang to get her to stop doing drugs to be a good mom hey I mean it worked fine for Jeremy to get over his parents and to stop using with a little mind healing Vicky can get over her parents and think about herself being a better mom than her own for her kid !

Boy Jeremy's aunt Jenna is so going to be throwing a lot of apples at him he he he!
Catwoman2518 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Please don't delete this story
IzBoa chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
please dont delete even though its not finished i still like to go back and read this story this is the fourth time ill be reading it plz dont remove!
britney.case.3 chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
Wish you wouldn't delete this! I really love it. Had me cracking up!
SkyCake chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Please don't delete this one.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Don't delete it, this is one of the best damon/Caroline stories! Nooo!
Charlie0925 chapter 34 . 2/8/2016
DANG, what a curve ball, LOL!

I am so, so, so, so IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT FIC! Awesome writing here honey! I adore each of the characters you have created here along with the kick-ass story-line you have developed, again, brilliant job! Please, please, please, please come back to this fic as it's far too good not to be finished and I truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »