Reviews for Shepard's Journey: The Final Act
Endrius chapter 36 . 4/1
Good one.
Amberstar of Thunderclan chapter 13 . 3/3
LoL, Shepard was channeling Javik right there...
nogroson chapter 34 . 2/26
Happy to read another chapter of the story, and I appreciate once more how you mix events which are exactly as in the game (Omega), with others which are differently described (Ann Bryson rescue) or completely new (Virmire).
Also I liked your decision to "go back" to Virmire, a mission I really like from ME1, even if with the hard choice between Ash and Alenko (well not that hard anymore for me ... sorry for you Kaidan)
Feral21 chapter 33 . 1/23
Quite a good story. Though at times it's hard to followthe sudden jump to first person for a few chapters was odd. But all in all I enjoyed. Will be keeping an eye out for any updates
nogroson chapter 33 . 6/12/2016
Glad to read a new chapter. It was surely worth the waiting.
I really liked the family moment at the beginning and also how the relationship between Ashley and Miranda is developing.
Keep up the good work
Centaurus chapter 32 . 1/28/2016
It's getting closer and closer to the end, that's great !
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Please review, happy to tell ya your story rocks. Every writer relies on reviews for feedback, wish more would do it.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
I'm glad your story is still going, so many Shepley stories either coming to an end or cancelled. It's frustrating to find a good Shepley read, happy to keep following shepard along on his journey.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Great work. Like the new summary as well, really adds to the story. Just need more people reading I reckon and your post more often.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Amazing chapter, loved the way your worked into your story.
theaterman007 chapter 31 . 11/26/2015
Wow! Ashley seems to have learned a few things from Shepard about persuasion. It was cool how she was able to convince the admiral that retreating was the best option. As I'm writing this I'm still in shock over what happened to Javik. I applaud what you chose to do and how you made it work in the context of the game but it's never fun when a squadmate dies. Overall great job. I'l be looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
What a mess describes what they find perfectly, glad it doesn't describe the chapter. Good work and keep it up.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Damn. That was one hell of a twist in the story but a good twist. Hope it only gets better from here. Glad you ain't afraid to kill off a character either. Shows balls.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Good chapter. Enjoyed going back to Eden prime but thought it was strange how they didn't find Javik in the first game.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
How does James not know of Ashley's achievements. Odd, but other than that. Great chapter