Reviews for Shepard's Journey: The Final Act
nogroson chapter 33 . 6/12
Glad to read a new chapter. It was surely worth the waiting.
I really liked the family moment at the beginning and also how the relationship between Ashley and Miranda is developing.
Keep up the good work
Centaurus chapter 32 . 1/28
It's getting closer and closer to the end, that's great !
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Please review, happy to tell ya your story rocks. Every writer relies on reviews for feedback, wish more would do it.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
I'm glad your story is still going, so many Shepley stories either coming to an end or cancelled. It's frustrating to find a good Shepley read, happy to keep following shepard along on his journey.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Great work. Like the new summary as well, really adds to the story. Just need more people reading I reckon and your post more often.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Amazing chapter, loved the way your worked into your story.
theaterman007 chapter 31 . 11/26/2015
Wow! Ashley seems to have learned a few things from Shepard about persuasion. It was cool how she was able to convince the admiral that retreating was the best option. As I'm writing this I'm still in shock over what happened to Javik. I applaud what you chose to do and how you made it work in the context of the game but it's never fun when a squadmate dies. Overall great job. I'l be looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
What a mess describes what they find perfectly, glad it doesn't describe the chapter. Good work and keep it up.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Damn. That was one hell of a twist in the story but a good twist. Hope it only gets better from here. Glad you ain't afraid to kill off a character either. Shows balls.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Good chapter. Enjoyed going back to Eden prime but thought it was strange how they didn't find Javik in the first game.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
How does James not know of Ashley's achievements. Odd, but other than that. Great chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 10/29/2015
Nobody likes Diana alleged, she replaced Emily Wong but you did a good job covering her character. This is how I believed it should have been done instead of the way it was handed in the game
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2015
Loved the Elysium trilogy of chapters, l like how it all played out and how you made it work into the mass effect story without making it too random. Hopefully you can do something else like this soon. I enjoyed how you gave the chance for characters to shine. But don't kill off James, I love him.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
Love the chesmitry Shepard has with her family, he gets along with Lynn well and you wrote the chapter brilliantly. Very happy with the content and how you portrayed Shepard!: side of the romance more, how'd he felt when it all happened. Nobody ever writes about that stuff. Breaking barriers my dear