Reviews for Shepard's Journey: The Final Act
nogroson chapter 27 . 5/28
Three really good chapters. I liked your digression about the battle of Elysium, truely a good job.
And another good example of how well you are mixing the game story with your own created story
Looking forward to what is coming now.
Gigamonk chapter 5 . 4/25
I get why there are so many stories going on and on about how much Shepard hurt Ash when he died ... saving her .. and Joker. And it is a valid point. Wouldnt mind for once reading a bit about how she might actualy consider his point of view for like 10 seconds.
Im geussing burning up on re-entry while suffocating , only to be brought back by your mortal enemy and being told to use their resources, or all humans everywhere die, then your one love continuosly calling you a traitor, isn't as fun as it sounds.
Breakawayfan chapter 27 . 4/23
Let's hope Grunt survived this battle. He's too badass to die.
nogroson chapter 15 . 3/25
Another good chapter. I particularly liked the flashback about Ashley's home leave after the distruction of the Normandy SR1. I also think you did well in describing Ash attitude towards Legion; I think her distrust is perfectly logical considering they were supporting Saren in ME1 and she has not had the opportunity to know Legion and learn about the heretic Geths in ME2.
Just one small remarks: you tell about Ashley's assignment to SS Kennedy, after Normandy's destruction, which you describe as a fregate; now, according to ME1 Codes, Alliancce's frigates are named after famous battles in Human history (e.g. Normandy) and, I could be wrong, but I cannot recall any famous battle related to the name Kennedy. Clearly there could have been one in the almost 2 centuries between now and the ME events, but still the name seems a bit out of place in terms of lore.
Apart that ... a good job
Awesomelywicked chapter 11 . 3/16
Good chapter, few details could be better but I enjoyed the changes you made. Best version of the Cerberus coup I've read. You made Ash the hero and hopefully you play it well into the story. Main problem most people have is linking chapters to each other
Awesomelywicked chapter 1 . 3/16
Loved this first chapter, only changes I would make would be to change Shepards but about Ashley. After horizon, I thought he might have been disconnected and not so every time he hears her name. He turns into a cheerleader but still enjoyed it.
dontaegriffin43 chapter 26 . 3/1
Loving it so far
nogroson chapter 11 . 2/25
I've really loved the story so far and particularly this chapter.
I find it really good how you mixing the story as develop in the game with modified parts from yourselg (e.g. the Shepard's nightmare) and I'm really impressed about how you turned the Citadel Coup ... really awesome and mainly with Ash being the hero here.
I'm sure I will enjoy next chapters as much
Crazy alliance soldier, nice way to sum up Ashley. thought it was quite funny, cant picture myself jumping out a window to save someone. Suppose the safety we have in our homes compared to the fictional Galaxy we read into.
Awesome chapter! laughed so hard at Shepard being stubborn, sounds like his character so much. glad to see your getting them right.
Not nearly enough reviews for a great story, a lot of hard work and effort put in. I like however how you are slowly filling Ashley's three year gap between her not being with Shepard and I like how you've included Liara in it. Interesting little story you could write there if you want to.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Great chapter, love the different view you gave us. Can't wait for more and I loved how tasteful the scene was, I hate ones where they degrade the characters.
Stunner911 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Really awesome chapter
Stunner911 chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Loved the flashback to Ashley's past, nice add to a boring mission in the game. Love how Shepard and her talk, hope you show James with Abby in the next few chapters. You've gone away from one date with them two and stopped mentioning them all together. Hope it changes.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »