Reviews for Into the Fire
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Finished reading this over for the second time and enjoyed it even more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I really must disagree with Bruce's assessment (in agreement with Tony) that Clint is "neither particularly handsome, intelligent, or charming". Fact is, 2 to 3 out of every one hundred who try to qualify for Delta make it, and that is not just because they can march for 40 miles with a 60-pound ruck and shoot things. If they do not pass the psych evals and the tests (which include intelligence tests), they are out. So Clint is not an idiot by any means. As to handsome, that is purely subjective, but I think the man is hot. And charming? Well, who needs charming when you've got intelligent and hot, LOL!

Thanks for writing and sharing.
sirenian22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This story was amazing! By far, this was one of the best stories I have read on here. Thank you!
DanishGirl chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Thank you so much for this - and the previous story. They are so good! And long - I love it! The idea, the planning and the writingstyle is fantastic! If you decide to write more Barton, I would love to read it! The ending felt a bit rushed compared to the rest of the story. And a part of me is hoping that you write more to this story ;) I have been reading this story for a couple of weeks - I don't know what I'll do tomorrow... ;)
CW chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
That was one of the best stories I have read in a while. The plot, characters and emotion was brilliantly done. I do like how you ended it. Felt appropriate. Not sure if you still write fanfiction, but a sequel to this would be amazing. Maybe one where Clint finally grieves over the mission, the team learns about his past, and there's more of an understanding. Loved the story so much I just want more of it lol.
Maddy chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
I think I have read this story three times now I love it that much. This series is definitely my favourite Clint fic ...I just love everything about it...especially the way you write his relationship with Nat. I'm so hoping that you will continue this series and that you are currently writing the next instalment! Hint hint! g Thanks again for such an enjoyable story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
how is this rated K, and why do you make Tony such a wuss?
Starscape91 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is seriously one of the best Avengers stories I've ever read.
stef chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
potentially a very good story, but deff. very unsatisfying on the healing part, and throughout the story way to much Clint/hawkeye centred. sorry to say the balance is lacking and if you are not a total Clint worshipper this story is very unsatisfying esp. in its end. could have been somuch better if the feelings and healing of all avengers would have involved.
Shoot The Runner chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Favourite Clint story , it's about time someone portrayed the real Clint , this is how the real Clint would be . I really hope you do a sequel or origin story . You have created an awesome character please don't stop
Dahlia chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
After re-reading this for the umpteenth time - because yes, this is that good - I wanted to take a moment to remind you of how much I enjoyed this fic. I consider this to be my own head-canon. Or your head-canon that I am shamelessly using as my own. Whichever.
As other reviewers have said, it would be wonderful if you would revisit this world. Really wonderful.
I also agree that you should be getting much more notice and kudos. I'm afraid that this gem has gotten lost in the pit of voles that is . Either way, thank you again for this fantastic story, I am so glad that I found it and that you took the time and effort to write it.
Ktobin chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I love this story, even if the ending was a bit abrupt for me. I have never seen an author create such depth to Clint Barton before. I had some issues with how candy-land the other Avengers seemed but in the context of such a dark story, it made sense. I just wanted to write and thank you for writing this story, since I love the Clint you've written and he is totally the Clint I will always imagine from now on - rather than the hardly fleshed out version Jeremy Renner has been restricted to so far! So thank you and I look forward to reading anything else you write in future.
ANONYMOUSREVIEW chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Sneeden... Do I detect a hint of G.I. Joe? )

This story is decent, I like it.
the guttersnipe chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I super love this story along with Oxycodone Days...

Hope to read more from you!
jacedesbff chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Okay, so I'm kind of wildly in love with your stories. Have you ever thought about writing a story that explores how Natasha moved out of the Friend Zone? I adore your characterizations and would love to read that. It doesn't have to be extensive - just a peak! Regardless, love, love, LOVE!