Reviews for Get Lost!
Thomas the Traveler chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Before I created an account on , I went through the whole Redwall Fanfiction Archive, find a lot of fanfictions I liked, and then completely forgot about them. But every once in the a while I find one again, and remember how much I enjoyed it the first time.

This storyis was one of the funniest I had ever read, and I ended up telling it to my brother to see his reaction. He thought it was funny, too. I always wondered if Martin's sporadic appearances would ever get annoying to one of the beasts he visited, but never got around to wondering what the details would be if he did. This was a great rendition, and the ending question being the title made it expectant throughout, adding a tinge of suspense, which was perfect. Good night.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is AWESOME. I'm going to fave it...
Foeseeker chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very humorous; I enjoyed this! :) It's not easy to do Martin humor without anything slapstick, since he's such a stoic figure; one of the few I've seen pull that off beautifully is warrior4 (look him up and read his Redwall trilogy, it's incredible). I've never seen anything like this, though, and the humor seems to come from both the concept that a Recorder accidentally summons the guardian abbey spirit in the first place and the bizarre things said spirit says and does. I would say that you should write more like this, but that might traumatize your poor Recorder beyond recovery - to say nothing of the rest of the abbey . . .

God bless!
Foe
Cairn Destop chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I have to admit I laughed a few times at the idea of Martin the Warrior becoming the very imbodyment of a pesky little brother no mother will spank. Well done.

My only concern is with the bracketted speach. I'm not sure if they are necessary.
Contrary To Popular Belief chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Well, I thought I wouldn't like this, but it was really funny. Favourited!
Gildor chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love this story! Great job.
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Now dis was funny, awkward at times, loltastic, and down right beautifully told! Great job!

Eulaliaaaa chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Haha! As usual, your writing shows your brilliance. Hilarious, and great work!
Ireland Ranger chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
lol totally awesome! AWESOME! As usual! I loved this! Congrats on another well-writen and fun story! Looking forward to more and...I COULD imagian Martin doing that stuff for some reason...
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wing! Oh, it's so good to see you back! Did you know that every time I get an email with your name attached to it, I stand up and say "some faith in humanity has been restored"?

This has been a funny little oneshot. Summoned the spirit of Martin. That's gotta be a shocker. Now, see, I'd have been screaming like a maniac, and I would've wound up in the funny farm within a week. Not that I'm not headed there anyway. *casts glare in the direction of unknowing family*

I like how he got rid of the spirit, too. Turned his strength against him, and told him to do the only thing he can't, to perform the one task of which he is incapable. To get lost is impossible for an omniscient being, I suppose.

I liked the hints about other beast's private lives as well, though I'm certain the poor Recorder didn't! Nor, I assume, did Martin enjoy knowing. See, this is why being omniscient would suck. I'd know it every time someone wrote yiff about Cluny, and every time someone did strange things with tasty condiments. And I'd know the details. I literally could not go on like that. Poor Martin.

See you again soon?