Reviews for Ramiferous
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Sweet story, I think its a fairly unique grouping, but I think you have Ginny's character right. She seems more open than her parents or brothers and I can imagine the other two being led and then coming to the conclusion you had them come to, that and it allows all the Potter Children/Scorpius a possibility of existing, where any split up of the group might not.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
dfasjklf i love it.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oooooo! I kinda like that trio! Great job with Ginny.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awesome. I can honestly say I never saw a threesome coming on.

What would have happened had I never come across this story. In the words of Ginny, "And wouldn't that have been a waste?" Yes. Yes it would have.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
:D Lovely story!
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was delightful!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ok, what I'm about to say shocks the heck out of me, but this was a very nice story...even with the slash, which I only very rarely read, and the Draco/Ginny pairing, since I'm strictly a Harry/Ginny fan. So I wonder, does Ginny ever have their children? Do they ever make their own unusual family with a mum, two dads, and the kiddos?
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love it! Ginny is great, and she really takes charge.
letsplaypretend chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really, -really- loved this. :D It was well written, and your characterization of Ginny was possibly one of my favorites ever. Thank you so much!
Mapon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Well. This is just beautiful.

You keep on surprising me with all your writing. And definitely with this one, but it's so wonderful and - ah, a great read. Thank you for writing and posting it, and I look forward to reading more of your other stories!
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
...Wow. This is. Not a three-way pairing I would have ever, EVER considered. Yet somehow you managed to get it to -work-. I'm rather surprised and super-impressed! Every hat I own is off to you, m'dear!

Tekko
Doni chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Nicely done. She really was the one that brought them all together and the glue that kept them there. Lovely.
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I liked it, it was good. I wasn't sure that I would like it beause of Ginny being involved but I liked her in your story. She wasn't annoying or overly cocky like she is in almost every other story out there (including canon).

You did a great job :)
llamajo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow. This was very, very interesting. I really liked that the scenes flashed back and forth from the past and the present. Also, this is very very original! I really liked it! I am amazed, once again. Really really good job!
aida-m chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
you surprise me! you never wrote threesome! and now you did! and it was different and original and so you! you are amazing! plz plz write more Harry/Draco/someoneels?

I just wanted it to be longer! too short!