Reviews for Parents
librarywitch chapter 59 . 4/30/2014
Sure it was fluffy but great looks at the Baker Street Boys relationships. An Enjoyable read.
librarywitch chapter 30 . 4/30/2014
Go Myc! Love it.
Sagaria chapter 59 . 8/30/2013
Hi,
it's been some time and I know you might be experiencing a writer's block or feeling generally down.

I'm writing this because I want to make sure you know you are amazing and whatever you decide to do with the series make sure it is the decision that will let you be happy!

This is really long one so I unerstand how you can be tired with this.

If you've got any problems I am willing to talk and help and send many virtual hugs!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazcxvbnm! Hamish playing doctor is soooooo cute! Mostly because of his age to observation ratio
OwlSky15678 chapter 59 . 8/11/2013
This is amazing! Great story. Hope you do carry on with the writing, you are really good.
fantasybean chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
Interesting chapter! :)
Orchfan chapter 59 . 7/6/2013
That is totally something that would happen! I enjoy your writing a lot. Thanks!
TotallyUtterlySherlocked chapter 59 . 7/5/2013
I'm sorry you feel the way you do regarding your writing, I think it's very good. I hope that you get to feeling a bit better about it soon.
Johnlocked1895 chapter 58 . 6/26/2013
Great stories! You're an excellent writer. Other than the minor errors in grammar and other little things, the stories are spot on. They are quite cute, too. I hope to see an update soon.

Prompt: I want to read about Hamish at the Yard or a crime scene. Maybe see how the Yarders respond? Could be fun :)
Solar Fox chapter 58 . 6/19/2013
Fantastic story. I love stories where they have kids. Can't wait to see if they ever adopt another child.
Solar Fox chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Only 2 chapters in and I love this. Only one weird thing: umm microwaving a bottle that long would scald the baby's mouth. You microwave it for about 30 seconds. I doubt you would change it but just wanted to let you know.
Brat Priness chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
Oh God, I o LOVED those prisons when I was in York!
Sharon T chapter 58 . 6/4/2013
Great story :)
fantasybean chapter 58 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter!
TRob chapter 57 . 5/19/2013
I am just loving this story
Please update soon