Reviews for Lights
kinia2871 chapter 2 . 3/10
Hey, when you write something else? Course of Madagascar
KAMIKAKES chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'm winking for Alex and Gia. When they were kissing in the rain, I pictured it as Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling did in "The Notebook". SO ROMANTIC! And I think that Bree should fall in love with Vitaly , THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! Two bi-species couples :) And Gia should become pregnant, after the 2 hours away from the circus, with Alex. And whenever I think over Bree singing, I hear Christina Aguilera's voice; she's that good! This story is awesome and I hope you have more plans!
Thunder strike 07 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Vitaly!Vitaly! VITALY! (P. S. I love this story!)
Herr Regis chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I wasn't sure I liked this fanfic- bit this chapter- this chapter was perfect. Many other fanfics shoot through a relationship like bullet notes:
1. I like you
2. Marry me?
3. We have cubs
Lacking especially in realistic suspense, and above all a supreme lack of romantic imagination. But this Alex x Gia was fantastic! Perfect description- and extreme romantic spontaneity! With just a dash of hurt, loved it!

This review is posted 2 times because the first time I was unaware I was logged out- so now here's my REAL account and username... Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
1. I like you
2. Marry me?
3. We have cubs
KMBAoDKRaTOS chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
continue story best alexxgia story i read out of 20 stories i read. lots of details if you know what i mean XD
madagascarcool chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
NEXT :D
Emma chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Awesome!
nayla-1234 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
OMG¡espero que Alex y Gia no estén haciendo lo que yo creo
sigue pronto¡
Ginger Jack chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I like this story so far, it's defintantly one of the best fan fictions I've seen in a while and I've seen a lot! :) I hope you can keep going and make this even better!
Radom guy chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I love it
Hope u can wright more vary soon
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Ok, first of all, u made Alex HOT! He's so cute and thoughtful! I LOVE how Gia kisses him at the end! _

They met in France, not manticalo (can't spell it)
I like how u said that Marty known Alex before he could talk! xD
Ooh! Drama!
In my book, there is a pic of all of them, on garbige, floating in the water, plus if they where to explain that, it would probly be a hole nother story
alexstyles1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
HEY LITZY iT'S ALEX. I READ UR STORY AND IT IS AMAZEBALLS KAY? KEEP WRITING BRO AND GIMME ANAYLY'S ACCOUNT PLEESE OKAY BIE!1
L3xand chapter 7 . 11/13/2012