Reviews for Lights
sunnes chapter 8 . 2/3/2019
hahah i need more content
Vee chapter 8 . 9/1/2018
wow, so awesome, pliss continue, I like the history but i need or i think is need more vitalyxreader
thanks
i love your history
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2018
I know you probably don't care after all these years, but i read this fanfic almost 2 years ago and i liked it so much i continued it on some random note books around my house.
Admittedly the story's alot darker but ive really enjoyed writing my take on it. In y version marty gets kidnapped by eric [i forgot the sientists name was mike] and i held for ransomed for bree.
when martys at the lab he befriend a cheetah by the name of lilly and witnesses all the abuse she takes.
meanwhile everyone is trying to track marty down while a leprod by the name of Sahara saves bree from a pituitary incident.
along the way bree meets mayson ur wolf.
i just wanted you to know and tell you ive had a great time with your story im nearer to the end of it now and have just about filled 11 note books.
and yes its breexmarty
Kay chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Hey I know it’s been a while since You last posted and I know you might not continue the story but if you see this can you talk to me on email at plz plz plz I LOVE this story and it’s story line plz at least just email me if you’re not going to continue just to let me know plz
mariesmiththebae chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
I love the last chapter. And did you finish this story? Cause if you didn't, I would love you to make it very mature. Please more cringy love between Alex and Gia. They need to have some steamy moments in their lives.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
Bree pressure to fall in love with Vitaly ! ;p
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
Have another chapter please! ;)
MCC chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Continue this story is awesome for alex and gia
Ame chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
I love this story
lexie600 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lexie600 chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Mason the gray wolf
lexie600 chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
that was grate, please do more
lexie600 chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
I'm lovem it :D
SingingIntrovert chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
OMG you used Ellie Goulding's song Lights! I love that song!
SingingIntrovert chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
I'm actually shipping Bree and Marty. I think they'd be cute together!