Reviews for Lights
SingingIntrovert chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
OMG Alex x Gia forever! Plz update! This is so good!
WAZZZUUPP chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! IM BEGGING YOU!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Where is the next chapter?!
Blue iced lioness chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
If you ask me if this story is amazing, I would say... it IS amazing! I love how you write this story and how you make the relationship parts. When I first laid my eyes on the summary I thought'this is gonna be a interesting story'. So pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee!-Blue iced lioness
kinia2871 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Hey, when you write something else? Course of Madagascar
Emerald Diva Winters chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'm winking for Alex and Gia. When they were kissing in the rain, I pictured it as Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling did in "The Notebook". SO ROMANTIC! And I think that Bree should fall in love with Vitaly , THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! Two bi-species couples :) And Gia should become pregnant, after the 2 hours away from the circus, with Alex. And whenever I think over Bree singing, I hear Christina Aguilera's voice; she's that good! This story is awesome and I hope you have more plans!
0o0o0opo10101010man chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Vitaly!Vitaly! VITALY! (P. S. I love this story!)
175902345900072 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I wasn't sure I liked this fanfic- bit this chapter- this chapter was perfect. Many other fanfics shoot through a relationship like bullet notes:
1. I like you
2. Marry me?
3. We have cubs
Lacking especially in realistic suspense, and above all a supreme lack of romantic imagination. But this Alex x Gia was fantastic! Perfect description- and extreme romantic spontaneity! With just a dash of hurt, loved it!

This review is posted 2 times because the first time I was unaware I was logged out- so now here's my REAL account and username... Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
1. I like you
2. Marry me?
3. We have cubs
KMBAoDKRaTOS chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
continue story best alexxgia story i read out of 20 stories i read. lots of details if you know what i mean XD
madagascarcool chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
NEXT :D
Emma chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Awesome!
nayla-1234 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
OMG¡espero que Alex y Gia no estén haciendo lo que yo creo
sigue pronto¡