Reviews for The Life and Times of Harry Williams Potter
TheArticunoHunter chapter 1 . 1/31
Here's what you need to do: Abandon Child of the Story and Work on this. I want more.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh Wow, this would make a Great story! I think that it is funnier than all get out of having The Doctor as Merlin! Hopefully, your muse will allow you to continue this story sometime (Soon! lol). It just tickles my fancy to imagine a Harry that has been influenced by The Doctor (aka Merlin), Rory and Amy, River, and Jack Harkness, too much fun!. Thank You. TTFN
Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/27
I want to see more of this.
CRAZY WACKO chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS THIS A LOT OF FUN EVEN IF YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG DAY AT WORK AND THE OTHER HAND IN HAND WITH A LOT OF FUN AT THE MOMENT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DOING TODAY AND PROJECTS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THE GYM NOW I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO GO OUT WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS A LOT OF FUN AT THE MOMENT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DOING TODAY AND PROJECTS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE THE ONLY THING THAT HAS A LONG TIME SINCE THE BEGINNING TO THINK OF IT IS THAT A LONG DAY OF SCHOOL IN YOUR CAR TO THE MOMENT WHEN I WAS A CHILD WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER THAT CAUSES A LONG DAY OF SCHOOL IN YOUR CAR TO GET THE ONLY THING THAT HAS A LONG TIME SINCE THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE BEEN THE SAME THING TO SAY I LOVE IT IF YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN TOWN OF SCHOOL FOR ME KNOW WHAT I MEAN YOU DON'T NEED THE MOMENT AND PROJECTS YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALL OUT FOR YOU WANT A RIDE WITH THE SAME WAY I COULD BE WORSE AND THE SAME THING I CAN SAY FOR A LOT MORE TO DO WITH YOU WANT TO GO TO WORK OUT FOR DINNER AND A LONG DAY TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY MORNING I WAS JUST A BIT TOO LATE TO THE PARTY IS AT A LONG TIME NO SEE YOU SOON TO DO THAT TOO LATE NOW I HAVE TO THE GYM TODAY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW ARE THINGS GOING ON WITH YOU DOING NOW I'M GOING TO DO THE MOMENT I DON'T KNOW HOW ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THE ONLY ONE WHO ARE IN TOWN FOR A WHILE TO DO IT TOMORROW NIGHT AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN THE MOMENT AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO SO MUCH MORE THAN A YEAR OR WEDNESDAY MORNING TO GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN A MAN OF SCHOOL FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW MORNING TO YOU WANT ME TO COME BACK FROM THE MOMENT I GOT A LONG DAY TOMORROW MORNING AND PROJECTS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IT TOMORROW MORNING AND I HAVE BEEN USING YOUR PLAYSTATION NETWORK AND PROJECTS THAT ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD OF SCHOOL AND PROJECTS THAT HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THE MOMENT AND THEN I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE MOMENT I DON'T WANT TO THE ONLY WAY I HAVE A LOT. In short please continue writing this story.
quidditchers chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
U should write more about when he goes to Hogwarts.
Navano chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Please continue this. It is awesome and I can imagine the stuff Jack and River will get up to.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Until the TARDIS showed up in their living room and the Doctor exclaiming, as he opened the door, "Everybody inside NOW! No time to dilly dally.. Heavens bless it all where are the? Oh! There they ate! Wonderful! In.. in..no time..*looks out the den's window* Oh Shii'take mushrooms with teriyaki chichen.*slams the TARDIS' door shut after everyone has entered and the wonderful time machine disappears just in time as a damaged craft plows into the now vacated abode*"

(The above omake, and possible chapter idea, was posted by Jostanos, who likes Nimbus' stories.)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Very nice start, hope to read more soon.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
nice chapter please update soon!
bandlover12 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is amazing please please update it its just amazing like all your other work hope to read more of this story soon.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Even if it was only a continuation through the shopping at Diagon, I'd love to see more of this. Very enjoyable, but seeing Jack interact with everybody would be fun!
jenn008 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Update Soon!
LightProud chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
For all that is holy and in the name of the Shadow proclamation PLEASE continue this Story.
farawisa chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
awww this story is so cute! love it. hope to see more of it and soon!
insanico chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Yes yes yes yes yes. More, please!