Reviews for Island of Hope
cztelnik chapter 38 . 1/18
Very cool! I like how the diversity of plot increased while the location and people mainly remained the same.

Harry as the Heir will be hard to deny tho because both Albus and Voldemort will automatically expect it to be him. He is a powerful individual from an old family. Haha, unless they think it is Lord Black who is also an Heir of Slytherin?
cztelnik chapter 37 . 1/18
Hmm, so you saved Cedric and Harry too while the entire crowd and joint international ministries representatives got to watch Voldemort's return.

Looking forward to seeing how it is resolved.
moonellen chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
Awesome story, well written. Shame it stop on cliff hanger
Princess Meria chapter 24 . 12/2/2016
I'm having to resist the urge to say the dreaded phrase of all children, you're in trouble and you have to see the principal. So immature but that is my honest reaction to Albus finally having to get a talking to from Sirius.
Princess Meria chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
So I was totally thinking that the Dursley adults would just be serving one life sentence even though they were given more. Thanks for clearing up how it would be possible for them to serve more than one life sentence. I never did get why a person can have multiple life sentences.
TristianWolf chapter 38 . 11/22/2016
GOOOOOSSSSSHHHH! What a cliffie I don't know if your still out there this is a great tale... Thanks for bringing ot to life.
TW
Keylena17 chapter 38 . 10/25/2016
I love your stories. Please update!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/14/2016
Oh my God please update. This is GOLD!
Thenchick chapter 38 . 9/26/2016
Post more plz
Acacia Jules chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
What is your obsession with torture as a punishment for everything?! It's making the good guys look as bad as the bad ones!
Acacia Jules chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
So Harry has to think about his DEAD PARENTS any time he wants to see Sirius?! That's kind of fucked up...
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 9/20/2016
So you call Dudley a CHILD, yet you give him an adult sentence of TORTURE?! WTF. What SHOULD have happened, was Dudley be deaged, obviated and sent to live with a new family, PERIOD. Everything he did, was because that's what his parents raised him to do. He didn't know any better. The punishment is worse than the crime.
Acacia Jules chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
I'm actually disappointed, because this time Harry doesn't get to meet Cedric (whom I always wished Harry had become friends with), and he missed out on (unknowingly) meeting Viktor Krum's father, the Bulgarian minister, who pretended not to know English for the entertainment of watching Fudge make an ass of himself!
sylvelle chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
You talking of favoritism I'm surprised no one mentioned the bias Snape has for all Slytherin..
Professor Potterhead chapter 38 . 9/11/2016
SO GOOD! Please please please come back!
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »