Reviews for Island of Hope
aanchalganesh13 chapter 38 . 14h
I love ur story... please update
Luiz4200 chapter 38 . 1/29
Dumbledore is about to get what he deserves. There, I reviewed. Now would you please update? And AGB as well.
I am still hoping for an update! Please...
dianaanne chapter 38 . 12/27/2015
I really liked this story; is this the end?
dianaanne chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Very sneaky ... Like it!
ggg chapter 38 . 12/22/2015
continue plz
magicaltears chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
I hope to see an update of this eventually! I desperately want to know what happens!

Britt
Eos-fiordineve chapter 38 . 11/8/2015
You can't abandon this story, simply you can't! It'so wonderful, so touching! I love your Sirius, I love how he takes care of Harry! I love the idea of the ambient magic! I love everything, every detail! Please!
takingitinstride chapter 38 . 11/4/2015
Love it! Any chance of update?
Claw chapter 38 . 10/25/2015
Are you ever again going to update this story? It's one of the most beautiful and realistic stories in its category. The pace is not to fast nor to slow. Harry is portrayed very realistic and the characters are beautifully written. Not once did I think that it was unrealistic or out of character and you can really feel the emotions flowing from the pages. Please update it again, a masterpiece like this doesn't deserve to be collecting dust on the shelves of the Internet. But rather to shine and shimmer for everyone to see!
Avalonemyst chapter 38 . 10/3/2015
Awesomeness!
Rituparna Saha chapter 38 . 9/5/2015
Please continue with the story I am very eager to know how it progresses.
Gershwhen chapter 34 . 8/6/2015
It looks like you've abandoned this story, but I wanted to tell you how much I really enjoyed it. I love your version of an adult Sirius who learned from his mistakes and is taking such good care of Harry. Sirius in this story does so many things I wanted an adult to do for Harry when I read the books, this is so much wish fulfillment! Thank you for sharing this with us, I hope you continue to find joy in writing someday.
sirius ordo chapter 38 . 8/3/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this story! I'd love to read more! The confrontation between Sirius and Dumbledore will be EPIC!

Please update!
rigger42 chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
I'm kind of surprised that he didn't mention that they had to remove the infant bindings on his magic, to prepare the other teachers for differences in his magic and control.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »