Reviews for EO Challenge: Hydrotherapy
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I just wish they would film this one. I've been unfaithful to Dean occasionally since I found out that Damon Salvatore on the Vampire Diaries actually appears regularly in his luxurious shower or tub...
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love this, the imagery is gorgeous. Yet another scene I wish they'd stick in the show at some point.
Awesome use of the drabble word :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ha! A very lovely picture is now firmly implanted into my brain. :D

No plots are necessary when you give us stuff like this.

Nice one. :)
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hey girl...I want to go take a bath now! (too bad it will be alone...*sob*) But seriously, very nice description. Its true that sometimes the bath is so hot that it will make you sweat! Best, Randee
Angelic Abomination chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hey! Now having visions of that hot soapy body in my hands! Yum!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
my most favorite stories are plotless :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Ooo I feel like a voyeur! heehee

Bev x
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh, that lucky bar of soap. I can just see him relaxing like this. Clear as day. Yup. All shiny wet and soapy. Um...where was I?
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Now who doesn't love a good Winchester in a bathtub story? I'm sure not complaining! Lovely descriptions in this. I'd imagine a nice, hot bath can be just the thing after a rough day for either of our boys. Hope Sam didn't complain too much about Dean hogging the bathroom for so long!

Cheers,

Jimelda
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ok, this was steaming hot! I wiped my brow as I saw the picture before my eyes.

Thank You.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I hope they found a motel with a decent bathroom for this! It makes me want to go draw a nice bubble bath right now! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very good!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OH, YUM! That was fantastic!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Uhhmmm, wet, naked Dean. What an image. Too bad the poor guy sounds all beat to heck though he does look good banged up, just as well since he ends up like that more often than not.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/10/2012