Reviews for Lost
labadabadoobah chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this was so good! add another chapter please! _
iwishiwasahsoka chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
that was really good!
loved it!
EliNa chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love, love, loved! This was amazing! Roy and Jade fan here and you did them justice! Please keep writing! :)
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really like this. Fantastic job! :D
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is by far the best Roy/Jade fanfic I have ever read. Amazing job!
ann chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
hey... I miss your writing.
Will you write another story?
Seriously, I love it.
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is almost heart-breakingly real. (You know, besides the heavy presence of masked crusaders and non-bacterial clones and shockingly organized criminals doing whatever they please with impunity.) I wish Young Justice would tell us what happened to these two during those five years, but it obviously wouldn't be suitable for TV Y7.

You stayed unrelentingly in character - except, perhaps, for Jade's "I love you" soliloquy in the middle, but, hey, nobody's perfect, and she's particularly hard to think about without crying into your popcorn - so great job. (Not that you needed me to tell you that.) I hope you keep writing these two, but only if their story gets more... bearable. Because these two really need something good in their lives. (Me crossing my fingers that season two lets them be together with Lian without breaking any more hearts.)
The Nigerian chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Please continue. Please...
Shenlong7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That is some good writing, I like the complexity of the relationship and the portrayal of emotions.
my name is marty chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this was cool... that is all i need to say
Irenerb chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love it B)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was beautiful! Wonderfully written with few typos. My favourite quote was definitely this one: "...men are jealous of the redheaded husband she is always talking about- the one that exists only in her Wonderland." I thought that was lovely and sad at the same time, that she talks about her husband, but that you included the idea of a Wonderland referencing her connection with that story. Loved it! Definitely a favourite.
Jo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is so beautiful. The best writing. I love this, really.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I hate how Jade's Roy was all depressed about his 'identity' and I think this is how it would go. I feel so bad for Jade in this story, SHE'S the victim in this story!
e.clare33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was AMAZING. And beautiful. It made the whole story behind roy even more deep... and of course it was mostly b/c of the great writinnnggggg. 3